23. Stop

Daniels POV 

I felt something touch my shoulder and as I turned around i saw the one person i hoped  i would never see.

"What do you want?" I asked Corey Jensen, Lili's ex.

"I'm here to get whats mine." he replied back grabbing onto my shoulders. "Lilian."

"You do realise she isn't property right." I told him moving out of his grasp.

It took all of the will i had in my not to punch him right now. I can't believe that he would do that to Lili and then come back expecting her to take him back. 

"Tell that to what she was saying last night to me." He replied. "Corey, im all yours." he tried to match Lili's voice but it didn't work.

"She wouldn't have been with you, she was..." I stopped because she wasn't with me and she wasn't with any of the boy. And Leah and Steph were with us. No. She wouldn't.

"That's right." She was with me all night long. 

I was shaking , full on shaking, I couldn't hold back anymore so i punched him. Right in the jaw. It went on from there. I punched him he punched me. 

It kept going until i was held back from punching him again.

"Let me fucking go Tyler." I knew it was Tyler Seavey, the wdw manager and my brother, no of the guys would be strong enough to hold me back when i was angry. "He slept with last night."

Tyler took a deep breath, probably holding himself back from beating the shit out of Corey. 

I heard footsteps coming up from behind me and from the sound of the steps i knew who it was. 

"Daniel," Lili said, "what happened."

"Did you sleep with him last night?" I asked.

"No, i would never. You're all mine i promise."

"You're all mine as well, i promise." 

I didn't even bother looking at Corey because i had Lili and thats all that matters.