Chapter Eighteen

Jennifer

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I stood up and grabbed one of Jason's shirts, which went down to mid thigh. I put my underwear back on and pulled the shirt over my head, before tying my hair up in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and saw Jason cooking at the stove.

"Hey beautiful." He said looking back at me and smiling.

"Hey." I said walking towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He gave me a peck on the lips and smiled before turning back to the stove and giving me a plate of pancakes.

"Thanks Jase." I said sitting down at the island. I smiled and we both dug in. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said to Jason. He nodded whislt continuing to eat his breakfast. I got up off the living room couch and walked up the stairs. Once I was in the bedroom I picked out some skinny jeans and a sweater. After my shower I put on my underwear and clothes. I curled my hair slightly and applied a little bit of make-up, before walking down the stairs to find Jason watching some random game show. I smiled at how glued he was on the TV, heading to sit down beside him.

"Jase when are the guys getting back?" I asked him. I missed them to be honest.

"Today." He said still staring at the TV. I laughed.

"What?" He said laughing with me.

"You seem interested in this." I said pointing to the TV. He laughed. Just then the door burst open, revealing about 15 police officers. What the fuck?!

"Jason McCann you're under arrest!" One of the officers said pinning him to the floor before the rest ran over. Before I could even blink they were all out of the door. I fell to the floor and burst out into tears. I was in shock, but my first instinct was to call Jess. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jess' number.

"J-Jess when are you home?" I asked once she had picked up.

"Soon why?" She asked sounding concered.

"J-Jason's been arrested again, please hurry." Was all I said before hanging up. I fell to the floor in tears.

Please tell me this is a nightmare.