15 ~ Two years later.....🎓

Two years later...

Quinn's Perspective

Today's our graduation. Wow. Jayden was picked as Valedictorian so He has to pay a speech. Maya was In collage now but we where all still freinds with her and she even came to our graduation. Our hole friend group sat together besides Maya of course. Jayden and I sit beside each other and I grab his hand. ( Editors note: I've never been to a high school graduation so yA I'm guessing half this shit and basing some of it off my grade 8 one 😂) Our Principal walks up to the stage. " Today we are gathered here to celebrate the graduating class of 2018-2019!" I loud roar comes from all the graduates. He talks alittle more and hands out the awards. Somehow I get honours. " now can Jayden Croes come up to the podium and give his Valedictorian speech," Pur principle says. Jayden stands up and I give him a smile. He gets up to the podium. " Hi everyone, I'm Jayden if you didn't hear the principle," He gets a few laughs from that. He looks at me and I give him an encouraging smile. " Today Isn't the end but a beginning, The beginning of a new chapter in our lives. Weither it's you go to collage, take a year off or don't even go at all it's still a new chapter of your life. You have one chance to Makw the best of it so sing off key, tell the person you love hat you love them, take a chance, it's your life," He pauses.

" Life in highschool is a roller coaster that is now coming to an end, we will be graduates, one thing that will be under our medaphorical belts forever," He says. Everyone clasps and he comes and sits down. I grab his hand and whisper. " Good job," He smiles and pecks My lips.

The end

~
216 Words
~

didnebrjrktkroe omgggggg the book is basically over! Don't worry there is an eprologue. This will be the second last time I write about Quinn and Jayden :(((((((. I hope you enjoyed the Fanfiction! Atleast there is still an eprologue and Authors note to look forward too.

I love you with all my heart

make sure you drink enough water and eat today

I love you

don't forget to vote

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

byeeeeeeeeee
~
404 words
~