(1)

This summer I received a lot of juicy apples, but none could ever compare to the ones that went under the knife. I know beauty is pain and we all aim to be at the center of it all, but I just think changing your look is a bit too much of a changer. So today's dish is a serving of Betty Blue with a side serving of her nose. But who is this mystery girl? I don't want to be the one to judge, so I'll let you be the ones to decide. Did she go from a TEN to an EIGHT or is she now a TWELVE? Because two inches is a big step in achieving beauty.

Betty Blue, whoever you are I hope it was all worth it and remember I am still watching. xoxo - G.G

"Oh my God!!!!" Brenda exclaimed staring down at her new iPhone 6 after reading  Gossip Girl's latest blasted

"Oh my God!!!!" Brenda exclaimed staring down at her new iPhone 6 after reading Gossip Girl's latest blasted. Tears threatened to fall but she knew it would only make it more obvious that the blast was about her. No one knew about her surgery, not even her best friend Paige and she truly wanted to keep it that way. Brenda had big plans for this junior year and she was not about to be out shined by anyone. She wanted her surgery to look as natural as possible, which is why she avoided being photographed most of her freshman year. She knew the difference would show in a comparison of pictures then and now. Taking a deep breathe she went to find her bestfriend, hoping not to catch her in another compromising position with the french transfer student they had met during their summer break in Paris. Oh how she hated him for stealing her bestfriend, which also led to her silence about her slice and dice.

"Brenda!!!!" Paige said walking towards her, well more like modeling. I guess you could say beauty was not the only trait she had inherited from her Mother. "Where have you been all summer?" Brenda could hear the sadness in her friend's voice. No one could blame her because after Paige's hook up, Brenda had taken the first flight out to Los Angeles where she spent with her father on the set of his new movie.

"Oh sorry Pay, my dad had called saying he wanted to spend some time with me and I just could not refuse." Brenda lied.

"I understand, I know how hard it has been fr you and your dad to spend any time together since the divorce and him moving away. So you are forgiven. But tell me, did you do anything fun aside from stare at hot actors?"

"Well no, I just enjoyed a few outings with my dad, but mostly caught up on some reading. It was a very relaxing summer, but nothing as exciting as your summer romance with Cedrick." Brenda may not have been the prettiest of the two, but she was a close second with mastery in the art of faking affection.

"Umm, I don't know. I mean it was fun spending time with him, but I don't think he is as into me as he made it seem." Paige started to fidget which led Brenda to assume she was hiding something.

"I find that hard to believe. He was practically drooling at your feet from what I could see." Brenda reassured he.

"Well that was how it seemed at first. The a few days after you left I began to see a lot less of him. Maybe I am just being crazy after what happened with Max last year after her cheated on me with the girl from the West Side.

"Of course you are being ridiculous and I am her to prove how paranoid you are. But if he is just another Max then I will also be here to ruin him." Brenda enjoyed a good sabotage.

"Thanks B, I don't know what I would ever do without you. Now lets get to class before we make Ms. Flinches hit list. I really don't plan on spending this year in detention with her." Paige said leading Brenda away from their lockers.