(2)

Ms. Flinches was not always a bitch, but who could stay sugary sweet when forced to live through the deadly deeds of these over privileged wanna be devils.

It seems like yesterday when she entered the halls of Constance Academy and thought herself lucky to be granted such an honour to work at one of the most elite high schools in Manhattan, to her disheartened observation she got a taste of the reality hidden behind those tall walls.

She was never much for rumours and gossip so she had always dismissed the whispers she had heard, but whats worse than finding out the rumours are all true?

For your sake Ms. Flinches I hope your a lot tougher than you look because this generation of east siders makes vampires look like saints. - G.G

                                                                                        ******

"How generous of you both to grace us with your presence today. If you don't mind I would like to continue with our lessons, so find a seat." Ms. Flinches said before facing the board once more. She really had hope never to see those two again, but she knew that was only an option if she had left Constance after the incident at her house.

She was still furious they had gotten off without so much as community service sentence after almost setting her house on fire.

A prank gone wrong was all she had heard and their parents were more than willing to pay to have the whole scene kept out of the papers. Knowing she did not have much of a choice she had taken the money offered to her, refurbished her home before putting it up for sale, only to move to Brooklyn where she felt completely safe from the likes of the rich and famous.

That was until today, when the devils themselves walked into her classroom looking all innocence and without regret.

"Sorry Ms. Flinches, It wont happen again." Paige spoke up from the back of the class. If she wasn't mistaken she would have thought there was more to that apology. Shaking the naivety from her mind she continued with her class as if no one had spoken. 

                                                                                        *****

"I don't know why you would think to apologize to that wanna be Paris Hilton look-alike. I know you still feel a bit responsible for the fire, but no one got hurt and her house did not go up in flames. Must I also remind you that our parents gave her a large some of money which she was more than happy to accept? If I didn't know any better I would think she said her own house on fire knowing we would be there to take the blame just so she could make a small fortune off of us and our family." Brenda ranted.

"Do you even hear yourself right now?" Paige looked at her friend in disbelief. "You and I both know we are to blame for that fire and if it wasn't for our parents and their influences we would have a criminal file."

"Whatever, I am now bored with this conversation, so lets go and get a smoothie I am in need of something sweet and delicious and unlike you I wasn't talking about the guy that followed you here from Paris." 

                                                                                        *****

Had her ears betrayed her or is there still a little heart left in the Upper East Side. Watch out Ms. Flinches Paige may be sweet but she is not as open minded as you would like. - G.G