(3)

The day went by in  blur and still no one was able to pick up on the cookie trail Gossip Girl had left before them. That was until Tate Tanner decided to go through photos from Melissa sweet sixteen party last year.

He was not as popular as the rest of his classmate but he was making bank on his YouTube videos online. After his father passed away his family was left with nothing but there house on the Upper West side, but to avoid shame his mother had sold their home of thirteen years and moved to the lower east side. It was not what they were accustomed to but it was better than becoming bankrupt and left out on the streets.

Making us of her connections, his mother got herself a job as an accountant and Tiffany's. Never before had he been so happy that she had go against his father's wishes and gotten her certifications.

"Tate! Dinner is ready." She yelled from the bottom of the stares.

In order to stay afloat she had swallowed her pride and took on the tasks of being a house wife instead of hiring a maid. Wanting to be of help Tate started a YouTube page that grew within a matter of months to two million subscribers. With the cash he made he maintained his school fee payments and clothing. His mother was truly grateful, because this made it easier for her to maintain her socialite image in public.

"I'll be right down mom." He yelled back, staring down at the pictures before him in disbelief. In that moment he smiled, because he finally had what he needed to become a ghost at Constance, even if it was just for a month. Pulling out his phone he snapped a picture of Brenda from the party and collaged it with the one he saw of her today on her Facetime account and sent the proof to Gossip Girl.

****Here is you mystery girl.****

For a brief moment he felt regret for what he had done, but that feeling soon fled after the response he got from G.G herself

****I know I promised a month of Amnesty, but this deserves a two month pass. I hope you enjoy every minute of this freedom. xoxo G.G****

Whoever said money is power, clearly never heard of Gossip Girl. Money can go so far, but the price of keeping you secrets hidden is even more powerful. I hope Betty Blue, has a good night's rest because tomorrow she will be the object of attention. - G.G