Chapter 1

Ellie's POV
I was getting ready to go to Joes, I couldn't wait for a night out with the boys before we go on holiday, we do this every year the weekend before we go. Being friends with Joe was great he didn't care if I turned up to his half an hour late or if I turned up to his at 1 and crying over the fact my dog died or I've broken up with somebody. After an hour of doing my makeup, I put on a black denim skirt, with a white crop top with my oversize denim jacket, and a cute pair of black healed boots. I'm about to get in my car to go to Joe's, my phone rings, I look down at my phone and see that it's Joe, I quickly answer it, he's probably wonder were I am.

"I'm not that late am I" I say to him laughing,
"Hah no your not, I just... I need to tell you something before you get to mine" I can tell something is on his mind,
"Joe, is every thing alright? I'm just about to get to yours now" He can tell I'm worried.
"If that's the case then I'll tell you when you get here, don't worry about it"
"I don't know what you want to tell me so how could I worry?"
"Hah yeh, true, anyway I'll talk to you soon yeh"
"Yeh I gue..." he puts the phone down, I'm so confused at this point, what does Joe have to tell me? Why did he put the phone down on me so quickly? He never does that.

Joe's POV
Why did I even phone her, I should of left it till she got here. Stupid Byron and his amazing Ideas. She's going to be so mad everyone has bailed to hang out with Caspar, she's going to be even more pissed when she finds out he's invited himself on this trip with us. I love Caspar but he knows Ellie has organised the trip and he knows she's been looking forward to this since her birthday, it's like he's done it on purpose to piss her off, I swear to god if he invites his new girlfriend to rub Ellie's face in it even more than she will already feel.

"Did you tell Ellie , bro" Byron come up to me, to sit on the couch. I turn to face him , "No, I wanted to tell her but she won't come here if I do so I might as well tell her when she gets here" Byron looks at me, confused on why I didn't tell her, "Well are you going to meet up with the lads or just stay here with Ellie and watch a film or something" Byron says, "I'm not going out with the lads, I feel bad for Ellie, we go on holiday every year all of us and the one Ellie has organised herself, her ex decides to invite himself and then everyone bails on her and goes out with Caspar instead" Byron shrugs his shoulders "They have known Caspar longer, bro" i understand where Byron is coming from, like I know we all have known Caspar for ages and Ellie for only 2 years but it's different with her. "l know man, I know but it's a tradition we all go out before the holiday and Caspar hasn't been on holiday with us since the break up" I hear the doorbell ring me and Byron get up, Byron starts to walk to his room, "you'll be alright bro, as long as your there for her" he shuts the door behind him, I open the door and ellie runs in and hugs me, I hug her back, "hey, where is everyone" she says, with a massive grin on her face, she looks so happy I don't want to ruin it for her. "Well about that...." I start to tell her everything about Caspar and the guys bailing, her grin turns into a frown I can tell already she wants to break something, preferably Caspar's head.

Ellie's POV
I gets off the couch and starts to walk around, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was meant to be our holiday not his, mine. "I can't believe this" i says looking at the ground, "I know your pissed, I would be too..."Joe says before I cut him off "like I know you've known Caspar longer than me but he's never decided to go on these holidays with us, he was always the one who'd bail on plans, the minute he'd find out I was coming, I was always cool with the fact he's coming because I never broke up with him, the moment he broke up with me he started dating other girls, he's had 2 girlfriends in the space of 6 months..." I stop and realise who I'm slagging off and who too, I shouldn't of said that in-front of Joe, he's Caspar's best friend and I've just been slagging my ex boyfriend to him. He looks at me in shock that I've just said all that, we just look blankly at each other.

"You know what, let's go out, you and me" he says with a smile on his face "You sure.." I say "we don't have to because you feel sorry for me"Joe looks at me confused on why I would say such a thing. "Your not the only one who's missing out on a night out, anyway we'll have more fun just the two of us anyway" l look at him, he looks so happy with himself, how could I say no to him, he's so cute. "Okay let's do it then!!"