Chapter 3

Joe's POV:
Ever since I met Ellie there's always been a spark. I never brought it up as she was with Caspar, but now I think she feels it too. I have to admit I feel bad, there's a part of me telling me not to kiss her but I can't help it, I've wanted this for so long and now I have her.
***
We finally got home. We didn't take our hands off each other. I couldn't help but rip her clothes off, like she did mine. We got up to my room, she looked into my eyes, god she's beautiful. I grabbed her and pushed her up against my wall, I started to kiss her neck, she let out a slight moan which turned me on even more. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs round my waist. I put her down on my bed and started to remover her red lace panties. I looked up at her, "are you sure?" i asked looking into her gorgeous blue eyes, she nodded..

Ellie's POV:
Joe started going down on me, I grabbed onto his hair and let out a moan. He stopped and started to kiss me again. I pushed him off me and started to straddle him, I couldn't resist. I could feel him going hard, I looked down at his crotch and he just smiled at me. That moment then is when I realised I was falling for Joe Sugg.

Hey lovely's, sorry that the chapter wasn't very long, didn't really wanted to write the whole sex scene as it's quite hard to write about (who would of thought it), anyway hope you liked the chapter. And if you have any suggestions on any youtubers you would like to see in the upcoming chapters please tell me.
Ps, also my publishing days will be Thursday from now on😊
Love E. Xo