Chapter 5

***1 week later***
Ellie's POV:
Me, Joe, Byron and Oli are all sitting in the Uber on the way to Heathrow. Oli was in the front on his laptop, while I was in the middle of Joe and Byron, in the back. Both Joe and Byron were fast asleep as it was really early in the morning. I kept thinking about Caspar, not in a romantic way, but in a way that I'm scared if he'll find out, what would he think of joe? 2 weeks in a house together, sneaking about, what if we get caught?

"Hey Ellie, you okay back there?" Oli asked, I realised I was staring into space, as I was lost thought. "Yeh, I'm good, erm.. just tired" I said mid yawn. Oli just looked at me, it's like he knew something was up, he went to say something but stopped and smiled, I smiled back
***
Me, Joe, Byron and Oli finally got to the airport, we just checked in and we was heading to find the rest of the group. When I finally noticed them in the distance, I ran up to Josh "BOO!!" I shouted in his ear, "SHIT! Ellie" Josh laughed, picking me up and hugging me, I was really close to Josh, he was one of my bestest friends in the group. I was stood round all the people I loved the most, when I moved to London these guys took me in and treated me like family and I'm glad they did because I don't know what I'd do without them.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Caspar, "Hey, Ellie, can we.. erm.. talk?" He says, I nod and he walks over to some empty chairs in the corner, I sit down next to him not knowing what to expect, this is the first time we've spoken since the break up and I was so nervous of what was going to happen next. "Before we talk, do you want a Starbucks?" He said smiling with his cheesy little grin, "Yeh, sure" I say getting out my purse from but backpack, "no, I've got it, do you still have a large mocha with almond milk and one extra shot of expresso?" "Yeh I do" I say smiling, still not believing he still knew my order... a few moments later he came towards me and passed my coffee, we both slipped on our cup not knowing what to say, "Ellie, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how our relationship ended and how I invited myself on this trip" Caspar said looking into my eyes, "it's fine honestly, I'm sorry for everything too" I say looking down into my coffee cup, "I shouldn't of let us drift away after us breaking up, I guess I got scared of the commitment and didn't know what to do, I really liked us together but I thought we moved really quick, however I want us to move past this and be friend." At this moment I didn't know what to say, I was stunned, " let's be friends, I want this to be a holiday to remember" I said, "I agree" he says with the biggest grin on his face, I just smile back. For some reason, when it came to Caspar I could never say no to him.

Joe's POV:
I see Ellie and Caspar walking back, jealousy took over me when he asked to speak to her and now my heart is beating out my chest, what did they talk about? I saw Caspar come round the corner laughing with Ellie and my heart dropped, I didn't know what to think, was Caspar's intentions with being friends with Ellie actually good? "So are you two good now?" Jack says smiling, they both look at each other and nod, I just want to go over to Ellie and kiss her, to warn Caspar she's mine. "Good because I ain't being the one to break the awkwardness when either one walks into the room" Conor says laughing with his goofy little laugh, his laugh would make other people laugh, "Caspar puts his arm round Ellie, "she couldn't stay mad at me this long" he laughs, "oh no, I could of." I laugh, because i know the truth, she looks at me with her big blue eyes and smiles, I could just fall into those eyes, she looks so cute. Caspar looks at me looking at her, he notices everything, he just smiles and roles his eyes, "oh really?" He says while picking her up and starts to spin her round, ellie screams and laughs. Why is he flirting with her, while he's supposed to be in a relationship with another girl. "Should we go.. erm get something to eat, you know, before the flight" I say wanting to get away from the situation, everyone agrees and we go looking. I could tell Byron knew I was getting jealous.

"So who's sitting next to who" Oli says, Jack and Conor have already agreed to sit next to each other, I wanted to sit next to Ellie but didn't know how to say it without anyone getting suspicious, "I'll sit next to joe" she's says smiling at me, "You sure Ellie, you usually sit next to Josh" Caspar says, obviously confused with Ellie, "she can change her mind Casp" I say closing the gap for any questions, "alright, chill Joe, i was just saying. Anyway I'll sit next to Bryon" I was shocked that he chose to sit next to Byron, I wasn't expecting it and neither was Byron, I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders, 10 hours of Caspar, hopefully he doesn't grill him about me and Ellie. "Yeah, Okay bro" he says looking nervous. "Well I wanted to sit next to two Ellie, but I guess I'll sit next to Oli" Josh laughed while putting his arm round Oli, "love being picked last, thanks guys" he laughed. I wanted to tell Oli about me and Ellie, he's been there for me since day one and it feels weird him not knowing my biggest secret, but I know if I tell him he'll want me to tell Caspar. And I'm not ready to do that.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter took longer than expected to write, for some reason it was really hard to write however I'm happy with the way it turned out. Just wanted to say thank you for 100 reads, can't believe 100 people actually like this book 😂
Love from E. Xo