Chapter ten

•Chapter 10•

Jimin kept glancing at you from time to time, making sure you were enough comfortable and okay with Taehyung explaining the whole situation

Jimin kept glancing at you from time to time, making sure you were enough comfortable and okay with Taehyung explaining the whole situation. He started to notice the little things you did whenever you got nervous in front of a person, or in this case, a demon. Maybe you were feeling a bit scared because of Namjoon. The demon prince had his eyes hooded after all. Something he did when he was being dead serious. 

But of course, you noticed Jimin and sometimes you caught him which he did not try to hide. Instead, he gave you reassuring smiles. And still, you found it hard to concentrate as your heart almost jumped out of your rib cage.

You noticed, even Yoongi saw how Namjoon had his suspicions at this point. He expressed the idea of the explanation being completely impossible to occur, yet it also made sense. Either way, he was confused. As the best way of convincing, you pleaded the demon prince to believe everyone, especially Yoongi, who was actually an honest vampire when it comes to situations like this. 

Namjoon knew it wasn't pleasant to suspect a King, a person who had a higher position and a long past. It was smart to believe, in his perspective, but, like most smart things, not at all pretty, or pleasant. This was rather peculiar and rare. 

"Very well, I will believe you all," Namjoon finally spoke, intertwining his fingers together, "But I suppose, you're here not only for the hospitality I'm guessing?"

Your Insides started swirling very fast to the point you wanted to throw up. You hated to admit, the devilish glares Namjoon sent, really did make you almost hide in fear. Jimin however, didn't look nervous or scared. He was rather smiling brightly. As soon as he noticed your sick face, his pinky finger lazily made its way towards yours, intertwining them secretly. His touch somehow made you feel a little bit better.

It was Yoongi who answered Namjoon's question. "Yes, we do have another favour."

"I'm all ears, King Yoongi."

"We heard that you know something about the witch Queen. The popular story among all the kingdoms, you must know and heard about, but also Park Jimin's mother who cursed him." Yoongi wet his dry lips before continuing, "We're after her and you did have a past relationship with her, didn't you?"

"Of course, we were mutuals." Namjoon chuckled, "I helped her escape from her duties and what she had done to our poor prince. Sadly for you, I cannot reveal any information."

You no longer felt Jimin's pinky on yours. As you glanced sideways, you saw a different side of him. His fists were clenched to the point his knuckles turned white. His face contained a dark expression instead of his usual bright one. Even his eyes, they were deadly. If eyes could kill, everyone in this room would be dead, including immortals like Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jimin was the scariest when he gets angry.

You almost took his hand in yours, a way of calming him down. But you already knew your limits. So you withdrew your hand from touching his.