"I love him"

The next days on the ship were great for the two boys, the raced each other down the halls, watched movies, had food fights, and sometimes, they would have some fun ;)

"Laaaannnnccceeee" Keith whined, he sat on the couch, "come ON! the movie is going to start!" "I'm coming, i'm coming!!"  Lance shouted from the kitchen, he walked in with some popcorn and food goo and some chocolate. He jumped onto the couch from behind and sat right next to Keith, he handed him the popcorn and food as he cuddled up with Keith in a fuzzy blanket. "So what movie is it?" "its called 'The shape of water' its super good" "cool, ok, oh. by the way, i just called the team and they said that they would come back tomorrow in the morning" Keith looked up at Lance, he was a little bit sad he wouldn't be able to spend more time alone with lance, he was pretty happy with how far he had gotten with the Cuban boy, Lance must have noticed Keith's worried face and put his arm around the raven-haired boy, "Don't worry, we can still hang out together even when they are here" "but, should we tell them about, us?" Keith asked in a worried tone, "we can talk about it later, don't worry. Look the movies starting" Lance snuggled closer to Keith, wrapping his arms around him underneath the blanket, Keith blushed as lance put his arm around his waist. And so they watched the movie together, snuggled closely.

                                                                          *~After the movie is done~*

Lance cried as he watched the last scene "that's so cute.." he muttered. He looked down at Keith, who was sleeping on his lap, lance caressed his face with his finger, he was so glad he had gotten to know him better during the past few days. He then got up slowly, not wanting to wake his love up, he picked him up slowly, popcorn kernels falling onto the ground, he wrapped Keith in the blanket, carrying him back to his room, slowly walking through the halls of the castle, soft lights glowing through the halls, as he reaches Keith's room, he looks down at the sleeping angel in his arms, he knew that when the team came back, they wouldn't be able to let them know about what had happened while they were gone. He went inside the room carefully, slowly placing Keith down on his bed, tucking his hair behind his ear and tucking him in, he knew he couldn't stay and sleep here tonight, the team was going to come back tomorrow in the morning, he couldn't stay here, not yet. He got up and slowly kissed his angel on his forehead.

As Lance walked back to his room, he realized one thing, 'I love him' he thought, blushing. He laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He knew the moment the team got back, he wouldn't be able to show Keith all his love, he would have to be careful about what he did and said around them, he would have to be sneaky. Lance planned out how he would be able to love Keith while the team was still there. 

He lay in his bed, hoping tomorrow would be a good day, a happy one, and maybe the team wont realize he thought as he drifted off to sleep...

A/N:
Sorry for such a short chapter, promise the next one will be longer >-<

<3 u guys :3