"wait you knew?!" >//<

Keith held Lances hand and pulled him inside, pushing him roughly on his bed. Lance shunted back surprised.

Keiths POV:

I couldn't believe he told me he loved me. I looked over at him, he lay on my bed taking off his shirt with a look of lust and hope in his gorgeous blue eyes. His muscles gleamed, his six-pack carved perfectly into his skin. I look at him up and down, I could feel the lust inside me, I bite my lip as I start my eyes downwards towards his abbs, gleaming perfectly. and a little lower to his v-line... I blush. 

Lances POV:

I was surprise when Keith pushed me onto his bed all of a sudden, as I lay there I quickly took off my shirt, my heart pounding. 

I lay on his bed, waiting for him. But Keith just stands there looking me up and down... then lower and blushes, "you ok?" I ask? Keith seemed to pop out of a trance, "W-what? y-yea, sorry, your just so... gorgeous..." I turn a dark shade of pink and he laughs, "Sorry".

Readers POV:

Keith stands over Lance, standing in between on of his legs so his right leg was in between his, almost touching his crotch. He looks down at Lance, full of lust in his eyes as he takes his shirt off slowly, his muscles gleaming as the light hit them, Lance gasps. "Wow..." he says, his eyes totally focused on this new outgoing Keith.

Lances POV:

When Keith took his shirt off slowly i could feel my member becoming hard, i turned a dark shade of pink as my face was just inches away from his v-line, i look up to see Keith, he looked so hot, i could feel blood rushing down between my legs, a tent grew in my pant. Keith saw and he smiled, "wow..." he grinned, I suddenly felt a surge of confidence, "Wow..." i growled back, 'so hot' i thought. 

Readers POV:

Suddenly Lance pushed forward, pulling Keith in and switching around, now Lance was on top, and suddenly Keith blushed like crazy as his confidence went down. There, laying on the bed as Lance began to kiss him slowly, then moving faster as they smashed their lips together fighting for dominance, Lance had won. 

Lance pulled Keiths pants down, slowly, looking up at him as he grinned mischievously, grinning as he saw how nervous Keith was now.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, 

"Hey Keith, we saw Lance go into your room, are you guys ok?" 

The boys looked at each other, stunned. Frozen, they didnt know what to do.

It was Allura, she knocked again, "Hello? We are all out here Keith if you want to talk..." "Yea! You can tell us anything Keith!" Pidge piped in, "Not to worry" Coran said, "We are here for you" "We promise" Hunk and Shiro said.

Inside the room, the boys were frozen in their spots as they slowly turned to look at each other, "What are we going to do now genious?" Keith hissed at Lance. Lance was freaking out, as he said, "Dont worry, i have a plan" "Will it work?" "Lets hope it does..."

Then Lance suddenly kissed Keith harshly on the mouth, shouting through each kiss, "UGH IM SO MAD AT YOU! YOU DONT GET IT!" Keith seemed to get the idea, pulling up Lances shirt roughly and biting into him, sucking onto his neck, "YOU DONT GET IT LANCE, YOU NEVER WOULD YOU TOO DUMB!" "IS THAT SO?!" shouted Lance as he pulled down Keiths pants as well as his own, shoving his long member inside Keith. Keith grunts as he wasn't prepared for Lance's giant cock as it moved inside him. "HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME!" Keith growled as he bit his finger trying to not moan as Lance roughly thrusted harder. Faster and Faster Lance went, "ILL PUNCH YOU ALL I WANT!" he said as he began to suck on Keiths neck, then went down to his nipple, sucking it hard. "N-NO!" Keith stammered he couldnt think straight as the cuban boy went all out on him.

Outside the door the team looked at each other, "Are they really fighting?" Shiro asked? "I think they are..." Allura said, "We should leave them to resolve it themselves..." Hunk said, "I think it would be best, "yes i think your right" Allura said and led them all away, as they walked down the hall Pidge silently snuck out of the group, walking back to Keiths room.

Lance was still thrusting hard into Keith until they both came, Lances hot juice inside of Keith, filling him up, and Keith came all over their chests. Until he heard the team leave, their footsteps fading, "I think they are leaving" Lance said, panting. He wiped his sweat off his brow, now looking at Keith. 

"hey" Lance said, looking sweetly at Keith

"hey" Keith responded, he blushed at the sudden act of sweetness

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Lance said, "I promise i'll take good care of you..." 

Keith jumped up from the bed, kissing Lance, "Of course I will." he said smiling. The two boys embraced deeply before they heard the hiss of the door open.

"I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!!!" Both boys whirled around to see Pidge standing in the doorway. They grabbed the blanket and covered themselves quickly.

"W-WH-WHAT THE HELL PIDGE!?" Lance shouted. Both boys faces were a dark, dark red as they tried to hide themselves. "What?" Pidge asked calmly? "You guys honestly didn't think i knew?" 

"Wait you knew!?" Keith asked surprised. "Thats what i just said genius -_-" Pidge said putting her hands on her hips. She smirked slyly, "Whats that smile for?..." Lance asked warily. "Oh, nothing, I totally ship you guys" Lance looked at her with confusion as Kieth looked scared, worried, but yet with a hint of doubt. "You wouldn't tell the others about us you you?" Keith asked, "No of course not idiot!" Pidge scoffed. 

"THEN CAN YOU GO?!" Keith shouted pointing at the door, "Geez, ok, ok, calm down. Oh... but btw, I have always known btw. :3" and with that, Pidge ran out of the door, leaving both boys heave a sigh of relief and were able to get out from under the covers. 

"What are we going to do now?" Keith asked, looking up at Lance, "I dont know about you but I just kinda wanna cuddle" Keith smiled and nods, as Lances arm goes around his waist, spooning him. Keith's eyes began to close as Lances heartbeat lulled him to sleep.

A/N:
Love you beans, im working already on the next chap. no worries. i hope to update soon, <3 u guys sooo much!  

I will accept fanfic and ideasssssss,

heres my gmail if u wanna submit any art and i will totally upload it! <3 u guys so much! :3

Mariposa4688@gmail.com