Chapter 4- Cleaning up the kitchen

*Juvia's POV*

I walked out the grand hall, I stopped at the end of the hall.

"What is this feeling I'm feeling." I say out loud putting my hand on my chest. I can feel my heart beating at the fastest rate it's ever been.

I touched my cheeks and I can feel there warmth. snap out of it juvia, this isn't like you. I continue walking down the hall.

A prince can't fall in love with a silly maid.

*Lyon's POV*

I stand up flustered and blushing.

"I-I'm going T-To the kitchen." I say to Mira and rush out so she doesn't see me blushing like crazy.

I walk down the hall and all my mind can think Is Juvia, Juvia, Juvia.

"Well she was actually really beautiful for a maid." I say out loud, hoping no one is around.

"What maid does prince Lyon have his eyes on." A voice from behind asks.

I quickly turn to see Erza. Erza scarlet is my judo trainer for gray and I. Erza is a strong woman, she has long red hair and a slimming body.

"Um no m-maid." I say flustered, I could tell my own face was burning.

"If you say so, see you at practice." she said walking off in the opposite direction.

I knew she's not going to let this go, she's keep asking until I break or worse tell Mira.

I found myself in the kitchen, it was a mess. A pile of dirty dishes, The white counter tops were stains with some sort of food, last weeks take-out on the counter, trash overfilled. It's a totally mess in here.

"Maids!" I shout looking back at the mess shaking my head. "why has no one cleaned this kitchen?" I pull out a trash bag and start throwing old food and wrappers away. I then hear foot steps coming towards the kitchen.

I'm shocked to see Juvia in her new adorable maids outfit which consists of a dress. White on top and black on top and the edge of the dress has black ruffles,She also had long black boots. she also had two long ribbons in her blue hair.

"Hello Lyon-sama." Juvia says with a cute smile. but before I had a chance to say hello back she noticed the mess behind me.

"Ah Juvia is very sorry she did not clean the kitchen, Juvia will get to it right away. " She said bowing and apologizing.

She starts putting dishes away in the dishwasher very quickly. She turns away with a plate in her hand. shocked to see I haven't left she dropped her plate.

Realizing what she's done she apologizes again. "Lyon-sama Juvia is terribly sorry I will pay for a new plate." she says bowing and crying.

"Hey Juvia don't worry about it, how about you help clean and no one has to know about the plate." I say hoping she will stop cry.

She looks up "thank you Lyon-sama."
She says with a smile.