Chapter 2

Nessa's P.O.V

Is love ever going to come to me? Ever? No. Sierra was lucky. She felt in love all the time, even if she never had someone. She cries over it sometimes. So when she finally got a date with someone, it's someone who will never love her back. I just wished I knew how things were going so she didn't end up coming home, stuffing her face in chocolate while watching The Notebook.

Wait a minute.

Would it be wrong to spy? On them? While they're on their date?

I mean I was only trying to save my friend from heart-break. From Harry, mostly.

You know what? Fuck it. I was going to be there for my friend and if that meant I was spying, it was all good.

Sierra told me he was going to take her to Charles', the nicest restaurant in town, so I dressed in nice attire to blend in, sort of.

I drove over in my dad's car, hoping not to be recognized. I crept in through the front entrance.

"Excuse me, Miss?" A women asked. She was dressed in a black button-down and dress pants and had a plastic name tag pinned to her shirt that read 'Megan'.

"Do you have a reservation?" she asked, a smile spread across her face.

"Uh, yeah, o-over there." I quickly pointed in a random direction and sped past her, trying to avoid the giant serving trays and dress shoes stepping on my feet. Finally I saw them sitting at a small, circle table draped with a white cloth. Harry sat with his elbows on the table, his fingers intertwining with hers as they both whisper. I hid behind a plant as I watched them.

What was so enticing about him that Sierra would go on a date with him? He broke hearts and was going to break hers too, soon.

I looked at their table silently. Sierra stretched and got up to go to the bathroom. I kept staring at their table. No, not their table. Harry.

And that's when he looked at me.
He saw me. He looked straight at me with his emerald eyes. A smirk placed on his face as he got up and walked towards me.

I stood there frozen.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS I MAY DO CHAPTER 3 TONIGHT BUT IDK

-maddy