Chapter 4

A/N

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY. I've been busy lately but school and stuff got in the way. This will be a longer chapter soo yea. I will write more tonight in fact I promise!!
•Maddy

Chapter 4

Nessa's P.O.V.

"Help you with what Harry?" I hissed under my breath. Why would he of all people want my help? I was afraid I was going to find out.
"I need help...uh...with Sierra" he stood there, rocking back and forth on his heels, almost as if he were a child wanting a toy.
"Never thought that Harry Styles would need advice on getting a girl." I teased. He'd never seemed so desperate in front of anyone but now he was serious.

"Please. I need this to work between me and her. I uh actually like her." He looked down at his massive hands and looked back up at me with sadness in his eyes.
Oh God. What was I going to do?

He'll break her heart like Jason did.

But don't you want Sierra to be happy?

"Fine." I muttered.

I was doing this for her not him.

His eyes looked into mine. The sadness that was once there seemed to evaporate into the air and disappear.

"What do you want me to help with?" I asked, twirling my long brown hair around my pointer finger.

"Everything. I want to make this time...special for her and I." he said with confidence, like he knew that it would all work. "I'll meet you tomorrow so we can talk, yeah?".

I nodded and smiled. He walked back to his table slowly while turning his head to look back at me.

Why was this so important to him?

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I looked over to see my alarm clock.

7:05 am. On a Saturday? Who the hell could be here?

I wandered down the creaky stairs. Thank God my parents were out of town or they would have likely buried the man outside my door.

Harry.

"When you said tomorrow I thought you meant a time that wasn't early." I groaned, my eyes barely opened and I still knew the figure too well not to know who he was.

"I said tomorrow and I come when I want to." He muttered.

"Ok so what is the trouble?" I asked

"I'm taking her out tonight but she's constantly bugging me about the restaurant and she wants me to dress up but I just don't do the 'dressing up' sort of thing" he said hastily.

"Look, if you want this to be real Harry you have to stop thinking that every girl will do what you want. Not every girl is like that." I firmly looked into his beautiful eyes.

Wait a minute.

No.

I did not say his eyes were beautiful.

I didn't.

He is Sierra's and I wan going to do everything possible to make sure she didn't crumble if he screwed up.

A moment of awkward silence filled the room.

"So what do you exactly want me to do? I thought I was helping you." I trailed off.

"I don't want to go to some fancy restaurant but it's important to Sierra so I guess I'll go." He rambled.

"What do you have to wear?" I pondered. I had never seen him once wear a dress suit and I don't think he ever imagined he would wear one.

But it would be interesting to see him like that.
--------------------------------------------