Chapter 1

Nessa's P.O.V

"What do you mean he asked you out, Sierra?" I asked. I chewed on my nails, waiting for an answer. a smile tugged at her pink lips. I stood by her locker as she pulled out her books for chemistry.

"Harry Styles asked me out! On a frickin' date!" she squealed. She gained death stares from other girls around us. You see, every girl wanted Harry Styles, except me. He was the player that everyone liked even when he did something terrible. Like breaking a girl's heart. Sierra was the type of girl to be gullible and fall for anything, but I knew as her friend I would help her through the tough days. This was one of those days.

"Sierra, I've told you he's a heartbreaker." I whispered. Not that it would have made a difference because everyone knew. It was a cold hard fact. Sierra was about to protest when a certain heartbreaker in his ripped jeans and black shirt and raybands came strolling over. My heart literally pounding. I was actually kind of scared of him to be honest. The way he came towards you looked like he could knock you out at any moment.

Harry quickly pecked Sierra on the cheek and whispered in her ear. "I'll pick you up at 7. Don't be late." he growled. Something about the way he spoke to her gave me a weird feeling inside. Almost like fear but in a way excited.

"See? It's fine! Look I know your a little protective over me because of what happened with Ja-" "Don't say it." I cut her off. I never wanted to hear that name for as long as I lived. Besides I had more important things to worry about.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

I helped Sierra get ready for her date with Harry. She was freaking out about if he kissed her and blah blah blah. I sat there with her to wait for him. He came in his convertible Mustang, with his raybands on, in a button-up shirt and jeans. I went back to my house and did my homework silently.

Why couldn't I be in love or go on dates? Oh yeah!

Because of him

A/N

I HOPED YOU ALL LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER

VOMMENT

•maddy