Katie Lyo//The One Night Stand

(New oc! Also yes both girl and guy oc's are accepted for this! We'll just pretend it's possible for girls to get girls pregnant)

Name: Katie Lyo
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Likes: Drinking, meeting new people, going to the local bar, and being happy.
Dislikes: Kids, Anything non alcoholic, and some foods she's allergic to.
Backstory: You and Katie met a month ago. You were both extremely drunk and someone yelled out "Get a room!" As you both made out in the bar. You both find it a good idea and decided to. Just a week later her stomach started to get bigger and she didn't know why, she left it alone but started to puke, have cravings, and pains all over. She decided to go to the doctor and the doctor informed her. And well something happened...
Bio: You may not know it, but Katie is now only one month pregnant- even though she looks like she's 3 months I'm- with not just one kid, but with triplets. And their all yours. Ever since she found out she's been extremely worried and anxious not only to have 3 babies to take care of, but also she has to give up drinking. She has been on the look for you ever since to tell you the news...

Scenario 1- Your walking in the mall and see a girl who looks strangely familiar wearing tight clothing as she seems to be buying new clothes. You immediately notice her stomach as she looks like she's about 3 months pregnant. You then recognize it's Katie. You?

Scenario 2- (you have no idea she's pregnant by the way) You remember the incident clearly... and you want to meet with Katie again. You feel attracted to her and maybe even want to start something with her. So you decide to go to the bar to see if she's there. To your surprise she is, and she's sitting alone at the bar as she's drinking tea. Her back is facing you so you don't notice yet... you?

Scenario 3- make it up!

Comment or pm to rp!