Last People On Earth (2 OC's not together)// Zach Todoriko and Sana Twir

(Outfit can change)Name- Zach TodorikoAge- 22Gender- MaleLikes- You, making others happy, helping others, getting things done, and being there for others

(Outfit can change)
Name- Zach Todoriko
Age- 22
Gender- Male
Likes- You, making others happy, helping others, getting things done, and being there for others.
Dislikes- Rude people, and other.
Backstory- Lived a sad childhood with his whole family dying of the disease that killed everyone else
Bio- Zach isn't that thrilled to be apart of this, but he doesn't mind. He's hardworking and determined and will do anything to help the partner he gets stay comfortable, unstressed, and happy.

Name- Sana Twir

What she usually looks like (outfit can change)

When she gets pregnant with one child (outfit can change)Age- 19Gender- FemaleLikes- You, junk food, excircizing, being healthy for the most part, keeping herself thin, and helping the world

Age- 19
Gender- Female
Likes- You, junk food, excircizing, being healthy for the most part, keeping herself thin, and helping the world.
Dislikes- Welp kids...
Backstory- Her family survived until right before she turned 19, she hasn't been alone for long but can't wait to live with someone else.
Bio- Doesn't really understand why they need to repopulate the world. She doesn't like kids and dreads having to have them and take care of all of them. She's also not happy about not being able to be skinny and she complains a lot. She has a good side to her though and it's more of a motherly loving side as a small voice in her is actually excited to be a mom eventually.

Scenario (only one)
———————————
You and a couple other people are standing in a room, it's all super awkward as no one is talking. Then a voice goes over the speaker. "Hello and welcome. Congratulations you are 10 of the last people on earth. Your duty is to save the earth and mankind and help repopulate the earth. You will each have meters-" then a phone like device pops into your hand and it seems to have all the groups on them "This is your now husband or wife. Now you may be wondering how will it work. Well after you two do 'it', the next morning your wife will already be 9 months pregnant. You will need to stay 9 months pregnant for 5 months before delivering the baby. When you wake up the next morning as well and check if your wife is pregnant or not- you will be able to tell- place the device up to their stomach to see how many their having. Most people will start with 1 and only have 1 throughout all of the pregnancy's unless you get lucky. You will almost always be able to tell when it's more than one as her stomach will be much bigger. For example." The voice then brought up a holographic girl. "This is with one" she said as the girl was then 9 months pregnant with one. "And then this is with Hm..."

A random guy then raised his hand "Let's see eight!" He yelled

"And this is eight" the voice yelled and the girl was then 9 months pregnant with 8.

All of the girls eyes widened as one yelled out "That's not even possible!"

"It is in fact. The highest number recorded is 8. Try and beat that number if you'd like. Now everyone is wearing a nametag so go and find your partner, go to your assigned country, and get busy!" The voice said and then all the lights turned on in the room and everyone looked at each other. You?

(Sidenote countries are much smaller, only big enough to fit a big house with a yard and stuff$