Rip father (Splinter) *Trigger warning*

Karai's pov:
"He's dead isn't he?...." I asked almost in tears. "Yes karai...  I'm... I'm so sorry." Leo said and held my hand. "It's okay... I'll be fine." I said even tho I already know I wasn't gonna be fine. I've always been depressed when I was living with Shredder heck I tried to kill myself when I was 10! Cause someone I thought was my father wouldn't spend time with me he wasn't that nice either... Shredder use to yell at me all the time and it scares me to death I hate being yelled at the only person that knows about me hating getting yelled at is shinigami. My brother's (ig that they are to me) already took down the shredder not to many days ago. I stay in my room most of the time being depressed the only time I came out of my room was if I had to use the bathroom and take a shower or to eat I don't eat allot as well. I heard someone knock on my door and I opened it and saw Leo. "Oh hey Leo what's up?" I asked trying to act like I was fine. "Me and the guys are going to the movies along with April and Casey I was wondering if you wanna go with us." Leo said. Tbh I didn't want to hang out with anyone and there is something else I wanna do while there gone so I said "thanks but I'm really sleepy and I don't feel like going anywhere." "Okay that's fine, you sure you okay? I don't know if it's good for you to be in you're room all day." Leo said. "Don't worry besides most teenagers stay in there room, its normal." I said and shut my door and looked at my nightstand and opened it and saw I litter blade. I grabbed it and thought to myself "should I? I mean would anyone care if I die? I tried to kill my family before so why would they care?" And with that I put the blade on my arm and stated cutting myself I cut myself about 10 to 18 times before I put the blade down and pulled my sleeve up and went to sleep with tears in my eyes.