Dark Moon Perfume

Marteka McCall-Garcia is related to the infamous True Alpha, Scott McCall

Marteka McCall-Garcia is related to the infamous True Alpha, Scott McCall. Marteka was transfer to the district from Clearwater High to Beacon Hills. It was due to some family issues. Her mother thought it be a good idea to send her over to live with her cousins for awhile. She knows that she haven't seen Scott in awhile but she still found a way to connect with him. Though she is the younger cousin, she treats him as if he is the baby. Marteka was still a bit open to the family when she got there except for a few things. Knowing herself if she let them know what she is then there will be in danger. She doesn't want her family to be in danger because of her. She is one of the rarest creatures on the planet and their not much of them. She promised her mother that she wouldn't tell them but the thing that her mom don't know.

Her mother's dear nephew, her cousin is a True Alpha. She found this out by one of her best friend have showed told her about him. She knew what he was but he didn't know about her. She tried her best to keep her secret in line before she ended up meeting Brett Talbot. The boy who is the enemy of bad anger issues, Liam Dunbar, that have turn into her cousin's beta. Even to all his teasing and slick mouth, she tends to like it. Not only she have the impression of actually liking the boy, there were more things that was out to get her. Such as the Deadpool that is out to get her that is more that 25 million and some crazy ex-huntress werejaguar.

She have no idea that the town was this crazy until realizing her past is try to catch up to her. Now, she just trying her best to keep her secrets in order without risking too much exposure. One thing for sure that could risk it all. . .is the way that she smell.

Becky G as Marteka McCall-Garcia

Noah Centineo as Tiberius McCall-Garcia