Chapter One

Chapter One:: Back in Beacon

"YES, MAMI. MY PLANE JUST DROPPED ME OFF JUST NOW."

The girl have spoke out to her mother who was on the phone. It have been seven years since she last seen her cousin. It been those times that she haven't even heard his voice. Her mother thought it be a good idea to stay with her auntie and cousin. Her Aunt Melissa couldn't agree more to that logic. Fifteen year old Marteka McCall-Garcia is now leaving off the plane with her purse. Marteka through out this time have told her something when she was young. That day that she have gotten her abilities. She knowing that her two children both have what their grandmother does, meaning that they no longer can stay in Beacon. The day of the events after Melissa have came home, they have packed. They only packed things that was necessary. The only packed up their clothes and things for their hygiene. The kids left without saying goodbye but Valeria left a note in the McCall's mailbox. Valeria will contact Melissa a few times a year.

This whole thing with her mother sickness have taken a toll on her life. Even Tiberius but he was the one who decided to stay. Tiberius in his life time was a very smart kid. He have able to skip two years and graduated as Valedictorian. He is now in a school at Atlanta so he can keep things up to date with their mother. It was his idea to send her away because she knows that she didn't need this much pressure on her. Even though Valeria was diagnosed with the disorder four years ago, she haven't been the same. It have affected her children lives and it made Marteka feel that she needed to watch over her. Her mother ended up agree and so did Melissa.

So here she is now and again walking. She walked through the doors that have now lead her to the airport terminal. She fluffed out her long hair that have fall down mid back of her jacket. She didn't really know the place to well but she kept following the signs. She went over to the luggage check in. It have only took a ten minute wait since the line was long. Her mother didn't realize that she left her on the phone. Valeria went to get something to eat in the house but Marteka wasn't complaining. She was just waiting patiently for her mom to come back.

It was finally her turn in line making her walk up to the employee. "Hello. These are my bags numbers." She put the ticket out for her bags. The boy worker looked it over before handing it in the back. She breathed out heavily before she readjusted her earbud that was in her left ear. There was just so much noise that she couldn't make clear of the certain things. She see the man come out front with her bags. She grabbed her suitcase and swing her duffle bag on the same side with her person. "Thank you." She smiled at the man who just nodded at her with a small smile. The thing that she noticed was his eyes. His eyes was so perfectly blue with his thick lips. She can honestly say that he looked to young to work in a airport but what can she knows. The employee just gave the girl a wink. Marteka looked down for a moment before walking away with a smile on her. She pulled the handle before it tilted backwards. Rolling away behind the mexican girl.