Chapter Two

Chapter Two:: Night of True Alpha's Beta

"MARTEKA. . .WAKE UP." All that the girl can hear is her cousin's voice in the background of her ears. She can tell that he was in the room but didn't know where. He sounded more in a hush voice. This is the Marteka's first official day at Beacon Hills high school and she have no clue what to expect. She slowly fluttered her eyes open as she look around. Her brown eyes that was for the moment blurry to focusing on her night stand. It have her necklace on it. She still need to put a couple more things on it but she have to do it later. Marteka let her body spin the opposite direction only to do a 180. She was now facing her cousin Scott who is now sitting on the opposite side of the bed. The girl's eyes went huge as she thought more about the situation. She jerked up a bit while she kept her blanket at neck length. Scott have admittedly jumped while he put his hands out. "Relax, Mary Mack. It's me."

She not freaking out because he was on her bed but because of what she was trying to hide. Marteka didn't want to leave out bed until he left. "Thank you for waking me up but I think I can take it from here." The mexican girl decided to spit out truthfully since she wanted to be in her own safe space. Scott just giving a girl a smile before he headed to the door. The moment she heard the door closed. She swing her feet over the bed before taking her the blanket off of her. To others that are in her cousin's Scott situation of waking up Marteka, they will assume that she sleeps naked.

That wasn't exactly the case.

This small girl is indeed fully clothed. Simply a pajama pants that have pink hello kitty on them and a light blue tank top. She walked over to the door before locking it slowly so it wouldn't make too much of a sound. Walking forward to her personal bathroom to do her usual business; use the bathroom, wash her face and brush her teeth. Marteka is now in a constant scrubbing through out her mouth. Getting the smallest cuticles and letting herself stop to spit the toothpaste out. She leaned up from the position she was in and then she stopped. She literally stopped to look at herself. Her eyes trailed over to her left shoulder. She looked to see that their were the beginning from her collarbone and stretch down to her shoulder blade.

She used her three fingers to go on her shoulder blade to be slide up onto the collar bone. Marteka signed as she saw the claw marks onto her skin. It just irritated her alot. Every since it happened to her it healed on her like that, as if it was a mark. A reminder of what happened to her. Most of the time when she gets hurt where to the point it bleed, it take hours for her to heel. The thing about these claw marks got Marteka questioning.

Marteka shake her head trying to get herself together. She put her toothbrush in it's holder. She walked out the bathroom towards her closet. She swift the door open as she looked around. She notice that one thing caught her eye as she pulled it off the hanger. She smiled at it before laying down onto her bed. She was about to go over back to her closet but she can see her unpacked duffel bag onto the floor. Marteka leaned down before going through it. All she got out of it was two other items. She put one of them on the floor. She kept the other item into her hand.