Flashback

"So, what are we going to do Deki~?" A blond girl said. "It's obviously raiding U.A..." A man with a mask said. "How about killing All Might.." A man with ashy hair said. Everyone in the room looked at him.

"No..no.. we are not going to kill All Might..'' Everyone looked to see who was talking. It was their new leader, Midoriya. While wiping the blood from his hand, he said,"In faaact.. we are going to kill his successor.."

"Eeeeh

"Eeeeh..? Then who are we going to kill~" Toga asked.

Midoriya smiled. "Katsuki Bakugou..!" He shouted.

"How did you know that..?" Kurogiri asked.

While smiling, Midoriya said. "I just know.."

-1 month earlier-

"Go to the right" All For One said. "Then go left" He added.

"Are you sure this is the right way..?" Midoriya asked. "Of course, I memorized it while I was going to my cell." All For One said.

"Even though you're blind..?" Midoriya asked.

"I have enhanced hearing, remember..?" All For One said.
"Which way now..?" Midoriya asked.
"Left" He said.
"Stop right there.!!" A guard said.

There was 13 guards in their way.

"2%" Midoriya whispered. Lightning went through his fingers. The guards were obliterated.

They went through the exit. Midoriya was suprised. There lots of guards  and a couple of heroes. One of them heroes was Kamui Woods.

"Drop the prisoner if you don't want to be caused any harm..!!" Kamui shouted.

Midoriya answered. "No can do, bitch" while he puts up the middle finger.

"THEN YOU LEAVE ME NO FUCKIN CHOICE!!" Kamui angered.

Everyone pointed their quirks to Midoriya and All For One.

"Shit.. we're in deep trouble" Midoriya said. He looked at All For One. "What do we do..?"

"Your fault for angering them." He answered.
"Haaa.. Never thought my life going to end like this.." He sighed.

"You're useless" Midoriya said.

Then a wormhole appeared. A hand sticked from the wormhole and grabbed them. It appears that they were in a warehouse.

"Where are we..?" Midoriya asked.

"You are in the new League of Villains hideout." Kurogiri said.

"Well, why do i only see a couple of guys here..?" Midoriya asked. "They left when you killed their leader." Kurogiri answered while gritting his teeth. His aura became darker.

Midoriya became more serious and started to be on his guard. "Do you want to take revenge for it..?"

Kurogiri became more relaxed. "Nah, he was a little childish anyway..." He then added, "I'm more excited for you, my new leader..."

"Bro,you gay..!?" Midoriya stepped away from him instantly with a frightened look.

"No man, I'm straight.." Kurogiri said.

"SOOOOOO where are the others..?"All for One  said, trying to break the awkward moment.

"They are at the other room..." Kurogiri answered.

They went to other room and found Dabi, Toga and a couple of other guys.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you, your new leader, Midoriya Izuku!" All for One said with a crooked smile.

The others looked surprised.

"Hello, my name is Midoriya Izuku and I am going to be your new leader...." Midoriya smiled.

Let the Villain arc begin