1.10 - The Truth Untold Pt. 1

Sujeong POV

Sujeong POV

Great! The day that I've been waiting for.

I step out from my house with a whole new breath, as I locked it for safety.

Wearing a beach summer floral dress paired with my favorite beach hat that I've bought special just for this day.

Today is Friday and it is beach day!

Of course, nothing is better than traveling with someone special.

Wait, someone special huh?

Well, I didn't know he would be this special to me. Yeah, I'm doing this just to touch him but still, being close with him day by day makes me want to know more and more about him.

What happened him to the past to have this OCD and why is this book so special to him?

I have so many things to ask, yet I'm not sure the time was enough to get all those answers.

Huh, only 6 pages left. That means 3 more dates.

I don't even know myself why I'm sad about it.

Will I be able to do better before it's over?

I really really want him.

It's normal, right? This feeling of wanting to get more closer with someone you want to be with.

I questioned myself as I finally reached his door house.

I pressed his door bell once and waited patiently.

He took longer then expected.

I pressed again twice, don't tell me he forgot about it?

Maybe I should just call him.

However, before I dialed in, the door abruptly opened up with him still in his pyjamas.

"Oh! There you are, come on, change quick before it gets hot."

No response. He just stood there staring me coldly.

It was just like his old self when we had met for the first time before.

"Tae?" I asked again waving my head in front of him.

"I'm not going." He finally responded making me even more confused.

"What? Why? Is it about the fish? We can just you know - ""I said I'm not going!" He snapped me off, yelling directly at my face.

"Umm... you don't want your book back?"

I somehow knew this was not the good time to blackmail, but I'm just purely asking.

"No. You can just have it, now leave me alone."