Chapter 25

*Alex's POV*

Once Callie practically carried my nearly unconscious body out to the parking lot, she shoved me into her car-quite painfully might I add, and took off to who knows where. I can't bring myself to care right now though, because I fall asleep as soon as my butt rests in her leather seats.

It feels like it's been two minutes when the ring tone I set for Callie goes off. I jerk awake, and allow myself to stretch before digging in my pocket for it, only to come up empty.

Why does my phone always disappear when I need it?

Is it going, is it going, is it going, is it going?

I don't know what you're looking for

I'm the type of girl that'll look you dead in the eye

I'm real as they come if you don't know why I'm fly

Seen ya try to switch it up, but, girl you ain't got to

I'm the wonder woman; let me go get my ropes

I'm a supermodel, and, mummy, si mummy

Amnesty International got bankrupt(I'm on top, on lock)

You love my a-

"Hello?" I ask drowsily, cutting off Give It To Me by Timbaland.

"Please tell me you aren't still on the couch," Callie says.

"Uh," I look around and realize I am indeed lying on my back on the couch. When did I get here?

I can hear Callie sigh deeply through the phone.

"Am I supposed to be somewhere else?" I ask looking around for a clock.

"Uh, yeah. We're at the park for a pack meeting, remember?" Callie says like I was stupid for forgetting such an occasion.

I groan. "How long have I been out?" I ask rubbing my forehead, as I lurch myself into a sitting position.

"About an hour," Callie says, and my mouth falls open.

"I guess I can't complain. That's the most sleep I've been able to sneak in for a loooong time," I say as I get to my feet.

"I wouldn't say you 'snuck' it in," Callie says, and I can tell she is biting her lip by her tone.

"Oh god, please tell me he's not angry," I say, tucking my head between my knees as my vision blackens, and I'm momentarily blind.

"Uh," Callie says uncomfortably.

"Right, well see you in five," I say, straightening up. I smoothen out my wrinkled clothes, and run my fingers through my hair to untangle the knots.

"Come cautiously," Callie warns, and I groan.

"I'll try," I say, throwing my head back as I hang up.

Blake is angry, I just unleashed the beast. Oh well, if he kills me then I won't have to stay up late today baking his cake.

I groan again at the thought. What am I going to do?

I will bake his birthday cake, but what flavor does the bugger want?

He is so frustrating, and attractive, and I hate him for it . . . but I also like him for it. I am just one big glob of mixed emotions that he put in there, and I haven't decided if that is a good or bad thing.

I'll leave that for later though. Right now, I have to deal with one angry Alpha.

I jog out of the house, and lock I quickly before running my sleep deprived lump of flesh to the nearby park where everyone already is.