~VI~

Frustration welled up inside you whenever that feeling did too.

You simply didn't understand. You never felt like this with Guzma, so why? Why did you feel it with Colress?! That stupid good for nothing-- highlight of your day...

Enraged, your fists hit the desk harshly, papers underneath fluttering in the man-made wind. But it didn't make you feel better, in fact, you felt worse. Your temper was never under your own control and giving it what it wished seemed to make it greedy.

A sigh fell from your lips, your back stretched over the top of the chair. How dare he make you feel this way... That gross sickly feeling of your heart fluttering in your chest.

It wasn't needed, nor was it wanted.

You, (Y/N) (L/N), were not in love. And you were prepared to go through any length to prove it.

Though his lips on yours felt nice, you were not in love. Though his hands against you waist felt delightful, you were not in love. Though his lightning-like eyes were gorgeous, you were NOT in love.

Part of you, not as deep down as you would've liked, just wanted to be held in his arms and cuddled, kept in his warmth, his hands like the gentle grip of mother nature. Calloused from his past but not uncomfortable and unexpectedly soft too. You just wanted to feel his soft breathy huffs against your neck as you sat in his lap, a cup of hot chocolate in your hands. Perhaps he'd place the marshmallows from his own cup into yours.

With an exaggerated huff, annoyed at your own pinning, you pulled yourself from your stretched position and began to write what you knew about the Aether Foundation for Colress, who apparently had recently ran into the boss of the said foundation. Thanks to Team Skull, you had a slightly better knowledge of that evil foundation then most. You're still mad at their boss for using Guzma how she did, but you supposed that you were worse, probably to bad to have a loving relationship with Colress.

Which was (mostly) fine by you, and him, too.