Chapter 2: Graduation.

*Present day*
"We are proud to present this graduating award to Harper Felony, over the cause of the years you have worked with us, you have proudly represented us a well community!" Harper stands up from her chair all flustered and blushing, whilst her parents are in the background cheering for how proud they are.

Harper Felony is 26 year old, who's just finished her cause of detective and police work. She lives in South Carolina, with her parents and younger brother. Even since she was a little girl she's always had a strong passion of crime and punishment for those who do wrong.

As Harper walked up towards the stand to collect her award she noticed that the woods that she walked along, when she was younger, that were covered by a peaceful looking shadow or as some would say mist, that covers the woods like the icing in a cake. The loud voice in her ear suddenly awoke her day dreaming, and realised she was on the stage near the stand. As she walked closer to get the award, her heart started pounding and she was sweating that was unexplainable.

She grabbed the award praying for her heart to calm down, Harper took a gulp off spit that was gathered at the back of her throat and spoke "I'd like to thank my teachers and parents for helping me through this." As soon as she spoke the last word, she hurried of stage to sit in her seat flustered but this time for not a good reason.

*3 hours later:*
Thhe ceremony, was over and people were getting to go home and celebrate, Harper saw that the shadow had moved closer towards her, until all the animals and from the woods came darting out heading straight for her...