Info

[Neymar's Opinion on Jasmine]

God, Jasmine is one hell of a woman. I've never seen anyone like her before. So vivacious when she wants to be, so breathtakingly mysterious, that you just want to be able to figure her out but you never will. If someone could be sexy and cute at the same time, that'd be her. She's everything a man could want, and I'm surprised she's single, there's definitely got to be a story behind that. If I had her I'd never let her go, someone like her is irreplaceable for sure. I might come off as a dick but we just don't know each other well enough. I just want her to know I'm not all bad.

[Jasmine's Opinion on Neymar]

He's sick scum, the type to have a one night stand every night. Men are not to be trusted, you learn after the same mistakes over and over. I'm pretty sure I've got most of him figured out he's a heart breaker. He's in demand but so am I. I bet he's never had a real relationship, with how unfaithful he comes off. He uses his futbol fame to get woman, but I see right through it. I see right through all the bullshit men say just to get in your pants and leave you heartbroken. And everyone knows you can bandage the pain but you never really can go back to what you were.