ninety eight | cuddles

"Nikki.." Mitchel whines as I got up and went into the kitchen.

"What?" I said with a small laugh.

"Come back.." He whined again, drawing out the word 'back.'
I smile and call back to him, "i will in a minute, right after i get some water."

I grab two water bottles out of my fridge and go back to the living room where Mitchel was sitting down. "You, thirsty?" I asked him.

I sit down on the couch beside him and he smirks at me, "Yes. But, not for water." My head snaps up to meet his gaze and i could tell he was trying not to laugh at my reaction. I shove his shoulder with a grin on my face, "nasty." I said, causing him to laugh.

"Of course." he winks. Mitchel starts to pull on my leg and i know what he wants me to do, even though we shouldn't be doing this, can you really expect me to hold back?

"Fuck it." i mumbled and swung my leg around Mitchel's waist, straddling him. He brings his lips to mine in a hurry, like we don't have much time to do this, which in fact we don't. His hands grip my hips, bringing me closer to him, him groaning against my lips and i did the same as i could feel him getting a boner.

"Shit, nikki." Mitchel mumbles against my lips before pulling away from the kiss, "I really, really want to go further." he says.

I catch my breath even though we weren't making out for that long. I can never get enough of his kisses, which is why i'm always left in this state afterwards. "Me too, trust me. But, we can't until your contract with modest is over."

Mitchel wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. He buries his head into the crook of my neck and groans, a shiver running down my spine. "I know, fuck i hate this contract so much."

"Me too." I whispered, rearranging myself on his lap to where i was still sitting but not straddling him anymore. I nestle my head on his shoulder, playing with his braided hair. I missed the little moments like this when we could do this and not have too worry if we were to get caught. Apparently i had fallen asleep on Mitchel's shoulder, soon feeling him shaking me awake gently.

"Hey, baby." He says, "Angeline just texted me and said that she is almost here." I look up just in time to see him rolling his eyes, my stomach clenching with hatred.

I get up and roll my eyes. "Yeah, of course she is." I said, turning away from Mitchel and trying to leave, but he pulls me back with a sad look.

"Babygirl, i know. I hate this just as much as you do, but i can't do anything yet." My arm falls to my side as does his. Mitchel opens up his arms, welcoming me.

I smile weakly and gladly accept his hug, standing there in his arms like that until a short knock comes from my door and a snotty voice to follow along with it, "hurry up, Mitchel! we have to go and take pictures, if you're not out in one minute i'm coming in!"

Mitchel's hand that is holding mine tightens and his jaw clenches, "oh my fucking god woman! you're not my mother, shut the fuck up!" He shouts, causing Angeline to shout back a 'whatever!' and Mitchel looks back at me. "I'll see you another time, i love you nikki."

I smile and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him briefly, him kissing back until i pull away. "I love you too, Mitchel. I'll see you later."

And with that, he turns and walks out the door.