Feelings Fading (you'll see)

When Raven entered her room she locked the door and cried until she saw a mirror glow bright. She grabbed the mirror and looked into it not expecting it to suck her in. As she got sucked into the mirror a green bug came from under the door just in time to see a scared Raven disappear.

"I guess she's about to meet her emotions I should go introduce her to herself," Beast Boy muttered.

The green changling grabbed the mirror to go inside Raven's mind. At once he arrived in a very familiar area. Immediately he spotted Raven crowded by her emotions. Beast Boy ran over to the Ravens.

"Who are you guys?"she asked.

"They're your emotions," replied Beast Boy.

"Oh BB your back, I'm so happy,"Happy yelled.

"You guys remember me?"asked a confused Beast Boy.

"You can't forget feeling and feelings can't forget you,"Passion said while checking out Beast Boy making him blush.

"But we cannot remember the detail just the general idea and we can't tell Raven for some strange
reason,"Knowledge said in a matter of fact way.

"I guess that makes sense,"Beasty said winking at Passion.

Passion giggled. Beast Boy's favorite emotion was Passion because she always flirted with him.

"Passion, did Raven like before she lost her memory?"he asked as he pulled her to the side.

"I'm sorry, no, but maybe you can get her to be yours with her memory gone,"Passion said wrapping her hands around Beast Boy's neck making him purr.

She giggles then whispers in his ear,"I know you want me." She walked away strutting knowing Beast Boy was starring and blushing.

Beast Boy returns to the other emotions and the original Raven to notice one emotion was gone.

"Umm... Where is Anger?"he asked making sure she wasn't behind him about to attack.

"Um...... About that. She isn't doing so well. I go take you to her,"said Happy giddily.

As the two made their way to a hellish looking area they chatted about their favorite things.

"Ohh! Let me guess your favorite person! Ughh... I should know this! Oh wait... It's Raven!"Happy boomed in a loud voice for all of Nevermore to hear.

"Does every emotion know about my crush?"questioned Beast Boy.

"Well you did ask her out, soooo... Yes,"replied the cheerful emotion.

"I guess you're right,"Beast Boy sighed and ended the conversation just in time. They entered the nightmare zone resembling Trigon's home. Right at the entrance sat a log cabin. This was ironic because fire was ablaze in every corner.

"Oh good we're here!"shouted Happy.

Happy barged into Anger's house unafraid of being hurt. Beast Boy followed scared of getting yelled at. When they went through the door they immediately saw Anger lying on her couch looking very ill.

"What happened?" Beast Boy asked the two emotions.

"She is fading because you haven't remindes Raven of all her struggles in life,"answered the pinked cloaked emotion.

"So she's doesn't have anything to be angry about?"asked Beasty.

"Yes,"replied Anger in a hoarse voice.