Starting New

This one's a bit different than the others. I'm not sure a ship for this even exists but the idea popped in my head on my way to work.

Sabrina flushed with pleasure as she browsed the online reviews of her newest movie: Morning Sun.

"Sabrina and her Kadabra once again expertly capture an audience with graceful acting and natural beauty. Who knows what's next for this rising star from Kanto?" - The Daily Patrat.

Smiling, she made her way through her luxurious two story house towards her bedroom. Suddenly she heard a rattling noise. She frowned as she opened her bedroom door, but gasped as she saw the source of the noise. Lying in front of her was the Spoon if Destiny, pointed towards the front door. Gingerly picking it up, Sabrina walked back downstairs. She paused by the door. Could it be him?

Throwing the door open she was muffled by a great booming laugh and a tight hug.

"I'm glad to see ya! Last night the spoon suddenly got all twisted and I followed it here!"

"Lt. Surge!" Sabrina cried.

"The one and only!" he replied.

"Come inside, I'll make coffee."

Sabrina snapped her fingers and two coasters and mugs found there way to a small round table. Two chairs followed them and placed themselves facing the two former Rocket Commanders.

"It's good to see you, unless," Sabrina faltered.

"Is Giovanni calling us back? I've got a comfortable life now, and I have no wish to be a criminal!"

"Hahaha!" Surge laughed, "Relax, I'm also clean now. I was only able to come to Unova because of my job with the S.S. Anne after all. Something about a 'Black City' and 'White Forest' which attracts many trainers."

"Although I have heard of some funny business back home." Surge added. "Some dexholder kid asked me for information the other day."

Sabrina smiled, relaxing. The two sipped their coffee in silence. Surge broke the awkwardness.

"I saw your latest movie. Quite impressive. How'd they film that scene with..."

They talked late into the night. It had been many years since they had seen each other and neither was in a hurry to part.

Surge sighed and looked at his designer watch. It was 1 AM.

"I have to get the ship back to Kanto tomorrow. I'm heading back now."

As he stepped onto the doormat he looked back. Sabrina stood behind him with a forlorn look. He dug a Black Xtransceiver out of his back pocket.

"I got this on the way here. This is what you guys use in Unova right?"

Sabrina took it from his hands and put in her number. She handed it back. As he replaced it in his pocket Sabrina suddenly engulfed him in a hug of her own. He patted her back, and walked out of the door. As she closed it behind her she suddenly felt sad.

"You chose to leave Team Rocket." she said to herself.

The next morning she heard the doorbell ring again. Only her agent knew where she lived, and she couldn't recall being casted for another movie yet.

"Must be important." she muttered.

She opened the door to a very neatly dressed Surge. He wasn't in his captain's uniform and looked very nervous.

"The job got delayed," he stammered. "So I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with me?"

She nodded, and flung herself in his arms and kissed him.

From then on the Spoon of Destiny never bent. And Lt. Surge coincidentally was assigned to make many more trips to Unova.

This ship makes a lot of sense in my head lol. Since I'm already writing this note I wanna thank you guys for reading this collection! I still plan on updating this for now.