Chapter 3

Once I walked downstairs I saw the table.

"Holy crap" I spoke my thoughts out loud.

The dinner table was huge with what looked like a thanksgiving feast on top. on the other side of the table, I saw my mom. of course ginning from ear to ear, and a small chuckle escaped her lips from what I said. I think I even saw something in Henry's eyes.amusement.

"Hun, sit down. I want to start eating, now!" my mother said in a rather excited voice. man, she sure loved her food. wait....... I just saw something. not in my mom, but Henry. Once again that look of.... lust.

"Henry dear, you can sit down, and eat with us too." my mother said rather.... hopeful? Henry looked ecstatic for a second. but that quickly faded. it was exchanged with a look of pain and sadness. "no madam, I am not aloud." without another word nor a second for my mother to reply, he was out the back door.

My mother looked disappointed yet still said "well okay than... even though he left, let's have some fuuunnn. dig in!"

And so we did.

~*~

It was about half an hour later. I was home alone , Henry never came back yet, and my mom went out to get food. so, I decided to lay down on my bed and listen to my iPhones music, I had my headphones in and was starting to sing along, loudly.

And they say

She's in the Class A Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries

And they scream

The worst things in life come free to us

'Cause we're just under the upper hand

And go mad for a couple grams

And she don't want to go outside

tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the

Motherland

I was going to continue if I didn't feel my headphones being yanked off my head. I slowly opened my eyes, and was shocked. "Cameron?"