Chapter 23: Witches...Wizards

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

I walked in the office and found a garden.

I was confused as to why would anyone would have a garden in their office...

I walked further into the office or what seems to be a garden and I was dropped.

As if there was a hole in the ground.

What felt like a million years of falling down was actually a couple of minutes, I fell on the ground and yet I didn't feel a single pain.

I stood up and faced a huge table, behind it was a very handsome man.

His brown hair was styled to the side and his piercing green eyes looked at me with a weird expression.

"Hello," I said as I dusted off my back.

"Why didn't you use the elevator?"

"Because...? There's an elevator!?" I exclaimed I'm shock.

He chuckled and nodded his head, "you must be new to this world, aren't you?"

Olivia appeared out of thin air and said, "I forgot to tell her about the elevator!"

He looked at her with loving eyes and said, "it's okay."

"You two are mates," I stated.

Olivia looked down with a blush and he simply smiled.

"You two just became mates!" I squeaked.

I grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her to where he, that I shall know the name of, was.

"Come on! Hug!" I encouraged them.

They did as they were told.

"You look beautiful," he whispered to her.

I probably shouldn't be hearing this but I can't do anything to not hear.

What should I do when I have extraordinary hearing!?

"I wish we could stay like this forever.... but we have company," he said in her ears.

She nodded her head and was about to leave, through a door like a normal person, when he told her to sit with us since she's his lady.

After we were all seated, he started with, "I should probably introduce myself."

Finally I yelled in my head because I really don't like to keep referring to him as he.

"..."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't catch that."

Dammit