4

"Brendon as in that boy you were with 24/7?" Her mom chuckled, remembering when Lola was a love struck teen.
Lola laughed softly, "Yes, that Brendon,"
They finished the conversation, both of them hanging up. Lola slid her phone into her pocket, calling for her younger sister who came running out of her room with her bag, "I want a double cheeseburger and a diet coke," Lola rolled her eyes, "why do you always have Diet Coke?"
Lily shrugged, "normal coke isn't as good I guess,"
Lola laughed softly, getting her keys and opening the door, "Let's go," The sisters left, they were soon on the road. Lola lived up to her promise and bought Lily McDonalds, which of course made the teenager happy. They arrived at their parents house, their mother opening the door, beaming. Lola raised an eyebrow, "why are you so happy?" Her mother smiled brightly, "I'm just happy that you and Brendon are back together!" Lola cocked her head, "I never said we were dating..?" Lily grinned, "I did- I told mom that you made out on the couch." Lola snarled, "You're lucky I have to go now,"
Lily stuck her tongue out, Lola rolled her eyes before waving goodbye and driving off to collect her bags for the tour. She gathered her things and was eventually driving to the venue where she was meeting Brendon at. She got out of the vehicle, being greeted by a smiling Brendon, "you ready to go?"
Lola grinned, before yelling, "I'm ready to gooooo!"
Brendon rolled his eyes, "come on then you dick,"
Lola smiled sweetly, following him to the tour bus. She was greeted by Brendon's bandmates, then shown her bed, the pair were informed that the others were going out for  dinner and they were welcome to join. They declined to offer for some alone time. Just moments after the door closed, Lola wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips smashing together, hungry. Brendon had his hands on her ass for support, he started to suck to her neck, she moaned, her hands around his neck. After a while of making out, they sat down, Lola sighed, "what are we?"
Brendon cocked his head, "What do you want to be?"                                                        She shrugged, "I don't know- why don't we y'know.. go on a date?"                                  Brendon smiled, "I'd like that,"                        Lola stood up, "Okay great, now fucking kiss me before I scream."                                       The male moved closer to her, placing his hands on her lower back, looking down at her, both of them smiling, he lowered his head softly placing his lips on hers. He picked her up so that she could wrap her legs around him, never once did their lips disconnect. Lola started to run her hands through Brendon's hair earning a moan of pleasure. The male laid down of the nearest bed which was luckily his, Lola started to suck on his neck, leaving marks, before pulling off his shirt. He smirked softly before pulling of hers and tossing it to the side. He smirked at her before pushing her so that he was on top of her. He then began to kiss down her chest, before she sat up, removing his trousers.
You can tell what happened next.