5

Lola's eyes fluttered open, she was resting on Brendon's bare chest. She looked at him, studying every inch of his face, smiling. It wasn't long before the male stirred, smiling down at the woman who lay upon his chest. Kenny, who was sat at the small table, cleared his throat, "Thanks for fucking on the bus."
The pair blushed in embarrassment, laughing nervously. Lola sunk into the covers, hiding her face. Brendon chuckled at her, his hands behind his head. The flustered girl clutched the covers to her body and reached down to grab her clothes, quickly sliding them on. Brendon looked her up and down, admiring her figure, Lola smiled, looking down. She slid out of the bunk, stretching. She attempted to walk forward, before squinting in pain. Brendon snorted, "You can't walk?"                                                       She glared at the male, "Fuck off."                                                                                                                                                       It wasn't long before the bus arrived at the venue, Lola followed behind the band, feeling out of place. Sensing her insecurity, Brendon grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers with hers. She looked up at him, smiling with appreciation. He quickly kissed the top of her head before the pair were directed to the dressing room. Lola yawned, sitting on the couch. Brendon received a text, he looked up at Lola, "wanna come to the sound check?"                                                                                                                   She nodded, "sure."                                                                                                                                                Lola watched Brendon as he sung, she was admiring his voice smiling to herself. Awhile later, Brendon and Lola were sat in the dressing room as they had free time before they show. Lola was sat next to Brendon, her head on his shoulder. The male looked down at her, smiling softly. The female lifted her head up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Brendon strengthened the kiss, cupping her cheek with his palm. She shifted, so that she was straddling his lap, not breaking the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck.                                                                                                                                                       "quickie?" Brendon asked, out of breath. Lola nodded, not hesitating to pull off his shirt. He held her waist, leaving marks down her neck.                                                                                                                       After some you know what.. the pair were panting on the couch, suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Brendon two minuets."                                                                                                                        He scrambled up, quickly getting dressed, Lola doing the same, running a brush through her hair. They exited the dressing room, Brendon was taken to the rest of the band and Lola  was ushered to the side of the stage, where she would watch the show. suddenly, music started. The girl grinned as Brendon appeared on stage. She loved watching Brendon do what he loved.
After the show, Brendon jogged off stage to Lola, hugging her. She smiled brightly, "You're very sweaty," she laughed playfully. Brendon chuckled running a hand through his hair.