Chapter 3

**Author's Note: Here's the update I promised, lovelies(: Love you dears! xx

Callie's POV

Since Niall was coming at eight, I spent a few hours getting my outfit picked out and makeup I'm gonna wear. Around seven, I changed out of my sweats and my One Direction shirt and put on ripped boyfriend jeans and a striped loose t-shirt that I put a nice cozy cardigan over. I then went into my bathroom and put on my makeup. I don't really do much with my face or hair, but I was satisfied with how I looked. Lastly, I put on my white low top converse. I looked in the mirror and knew I looked good. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see a cute Irish boy.

"Niall!" I hugged him. He must of been taken by surprise because he stumbled back. He chuckled.

"Hey, beautiful. Ready to go?" I smiled. Of course I was ready!

I looked for the car, or limo, but there was none. I guess we're walking. How humble!

"We're going to my favorite place in the whole world... Nando's!" Niall fist pumped the air. I shook my head and laughed at his enthusiasm. It was a short four blocks to Nando's. We talked and walked. It soon got chilly. 

We walked into the restaurant and the pretty blonde hostess sat us at a table. Niall ordered a rum and coke while I ordered a water. As for entrees, I got a steak with a baked potato. Niall got roast chicken.

During dinner, we talked and laughed about who we are and who we were. Niall reached his hand across the table to hold my hand and look me in the eyes.

"I've never met anyone like you before. You're not like the other fangirls who just want one thing from me. They want my fame, my money, my body... But I can tell that you want me for who I am." Niall was being sincere. His gentle blue eyes were sparkling and he was grinning. I had no idea what to say to that.

"I'm glad that I can show you what a real girl is." I replied. Niall chucked at this.

"Me too. I really think you have something special inside you... This might sound crazy, but would you wanna come back to my place tonight?" Niall looked down at his empty plate nervously. I nodded my head in affirmation and he blushed.

"Okay, We'll have to go back to my house so I can get my sweats and other sleepover essentials." He nodded. We finished and he paid--- against my wishes. I was willing to pay half.

We walked back to my house and Niall took my hand and intwined our fingers. I smiled to myself. I was really about to spend the night with Niall Horan. But, I had to remind myself that I needed to keep treating him like a normal human being or he would lose interest in a "fangirl." I don't think that would be a hard task, I just needed to keep remembering that. 

**A/N! Sorry it took a week to upload. Hope you guys enjoyed! Comment, fan, message me!