5

We walked through the streets of Soho. I had accompanied Wednesday on one of her many shopping trips. The modeling world was so intense. All these appointments. I always had to go meet this person, go see that person, go take this picture, go take that picture. I always had to be at the gym. It felt good to just lay back and relax.

"If you didn't like them, he should have the respect for you to throw them out, don't you think?" Wednesday asked.

"I know. He just says he believes in me."

"Well honestly, I feel like if he believed in you really, then he should believe that you can take better pictures then that," she replied.

She was right. I felt my phone ringing even now. I looked down at the phone. It was Mauricio's number on it. I pressed ignore and shoved it back in my pocket. It had been the fifth time he had called me today.

"It feels like you are the only one who understands where I'm coming from," I tell her.

"Aw that's sweet."

"I just wish I could do better you know. There are just so many things about me that I want to change. I feel like I won't feel any better until these things are gone...until I can honestly look at myself and say...beautiful."

"Why don't you change them?" she said and smiled as she pointed the window, "Oh...that bag is so cute!"

For a minute I let the thought sink into my head. I don't even think Wednesday realized what she was saying...but I turned around and hugged her.

"God, you're a genius."

"Really? That figures why people always said I was special..."

I went to the gym and arrived back at the penthouse later that night. Kendall wasn't home but I saw Xi sitting there in the kitchen with Angelo. Xi was cooking something and Angelo was just hanging around.

"Xi is cooking a traditional Asian dinner," Angelo stated, with a sense of happiness all around him.

Xi picked the pot up and pushed it towards me. I could smell the oil on the chicken as he did so. It couldn't be healthy. I shook my head and moved away. A salad with no dressing would have to hold me up for the night.

"I already ate," I lied pushing my hands up, "Thanks though."

I went to the fridge and pulled out some salad, putting it in a small bowl. When I

turned around I noticed both Xi and Angelo were staring at me. I rolled my eyes as I moved over to the. Angelo held up some post it letters.

"Mauricio has been calling."
"So?"

"So you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Not really," I said, getting a fork and trying not to look to upset about anything,

"Do you mind if I use your laptop?"

"It's in Caprio's room. That's the only place I get wireless connection."

I huffed. I didn't want to go anywhere near Caprio. He was so damn annoying. We still weren't really communicating. It was going to be so awkward to talk to him.

Still I had no choice. It was either sit around here and be questioned by a 14 year old or take my chances online in Caprio's room.

I chose Caprio.

"What?" he asked when I knocked on his door.

His room was dark. I wondered for a minute if he had been sleeping. I just stared at him. We'd been giving each other such shitty looks back and forth for such a long time. I really disliked this boy and it was almost painful that I needed to go into his room.