A is for Autumn

✨ ✨ ✨

People say school is the best way to make friends. For Jin that was a big no, since he went to school every day even on weekends and still. Seventeen years old, and still has no friends what so ever. It was a new year for Jin one for a fact. He would want for life, this year he would make it his duty to make friends even if it killed him. I mean, no one wouldn't care if he died right?

A skinny brunette woman came up to Jin as he was walking out the door with his bag and all. She placed a light peck on the boys right cheek for support.

"Have a good day at school my new senior! Make Mommy proud!" The older women ruffled Jin's milk chocolate thin main. She slightly adjusts his small round glasses to her liking. Jin's mom finally moving back to her second priority, her morning coffee. Her hand waving at her son from behind. Jin muffled a chuckle and started slowly closing the door.

"I will Mama! Have good luck at work today." And that the door was closed. He was finally on the other side of the door, the mid-August sun was glistening on the blondies face. The seventeen-year-old boy could just lick the vitamin d right off his face.

🔅 🔆 🔅

        "Sunshine lollipops and rainbows. Isn't wonderful in when I feel when we're together~" The Freshly blondes locked and ready to go Jung Hoseok. The boy was singing along to one of his favourite songs, a lot of people say it reminds them of him.

  He was in the kitchen making breakfast for his little sister Jung Ji-cha. His sister, on the other hand, was still doing her makeup in her room. She really wanted to be like James Charles and sing "God is a Woman". The blonde was always a morning person, the first one up and ready to go. His eyes were filled with joy as it was the first day of school. The only day of school that you couldn't miss or lease everyone will forget about you. And no one wants that to happen to you, Hobi had an plan that always worked at the start of the year to make him popular.

1. be nice
2. join every sports club

       It always worked, and this year he plans on sticking to it. He put his sister's plate on the kitchen table as he was already eating his breakfast sandwich. With only three things he likes.

Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato

      He walking to his sister's room, originally wanting to go with her but she literally take two years to get ready.