B is for Butterfly

🍙🍙🍙

"Promise me that you'll stick to that you're supposed to at school. I know you're smart," I consulted my brother, brushing my hair with my fingers.

"At 12:00 I walk to your locker ask for my lunch money, then I'll by my food where ever I like."

"And," I added, waiting for him to complete my sentence. He started to scratch the back of his head with a blank expression on his face.

"Make sure not to waste all of it," my brother finished with a monotone voice.

"Good now be good got it," he simply nodded and left to his side of the school.

On the other hand I had to still figure out where I have to be. The school was trying to to some team building exercises were. All of the students where set into groups depending on the classes they have together and helps with no bullying. But we all know that if you're different that people will make fun of you still. it's a start I guess. I don't even bother with making friends anymore ever since 8th grade.

Memories could float in my space as i walk to the gym.

Passing the ball

It out of my hands tripped

Running in the park

Running out the park

the pavement was so hot

black smog blocking my vision

wheels turning

i tripped

"Excuse me," some girl I bumped into while I was walking. "Do you have you're team yet?" her voice so confident, with tone too. Her hair hazel brown it had some green hues in it.

I shake my head, she points at the direction of the were  I could find my group. I start walk there but she stops me. she points at my hair.

"Um does you're hair always do that?" I pull on one stand to see and it's turning baby blue.

"Uh, yeah I'm just weird like that. It's just a thing that I've had since I was a kid, sorry I gotta go." I nervously chuckled and left her.

"Oh crap!" I lifted my hood, walking to a table that gave me a piece of paper that told me what group I'm in and what room we'd meet in.

| team; Milkyway

| room : 18B

After awhile of stairs I finally found the room I was supposed to be in. There were 5 others boys, all staring at me.