C is for Cookie

🔥🔥🔥

I mean he's really cute and I like him and everything but I don't wanna push something that he wouldn't want to do. I thought to myself walking together with Yoongi for lunch, he seemed tense lately.

Jimin found this spot near the school were we could eat lunch. Strange how he's the one that found it when it's pretty far from the school and has many different paths to get there.

Under the school bridge.

But today was different, today Yoongi had to chill at my place for lunch because he really hurt himself falling off stairs apparently. His arm had a blue stain near the elbow. His lip cursed with a red strait line through it. My eyes shifted onto Yoongi, his head tilted to the floor his arm around my shoulders.

"When did you cut your lip?" I poke a question for him, his face has a glow of blue in his face and shakes his head.

"I don't wanna talk about it," he braked. We got into the car and I started driving to my house.

...

"Mars Bar?" He spoke up turning his head to me. I jumped I haven't heard him say that nickname in years.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked curiously waiting for his answer. He sighs, myself feeling unsettled.

"My mom was asking about you," he paused.
"You know living one your own is a big responsibility. How do you pay even the bills?"

I turned the wheel and stopped at the red light.

"I'm only 17, it's pretty normal for 17 year old's to live alone actually. I play games for money." I smirked at his worry.

"What type of games do you play?"

"Well, I live stream League of Legends but I also play Overwatch. But enough about me, what's with you and Jimin you two are kinda close." I teased him hitting his elbow. I brushed my now brown hair with my fingers. I started to move the car once more.

"ahh, No we're not that close. The kid is just going through some things. I was just there for him at the right time," he blankly said.

I was kinda relieved that his didn't have feelings for him as well as me. We both knew that ever since middle school he likes me.

"Oh well, we're here." In front of us was a tall building old fashion looking and stuff.

We got out of the car and I supported Yoongi to my apartment. Good thing my apartment was on the first floor. I unlock the door and place him on my bed. He propped his back on the white bed. As he sighed, I pushed a seat turning it backwards so I can sit on it.