Chapter 3: ok sweetie?

A few months prior:

"Mooom!" I yelled, "where's my jean jacket?"

"Stop yelling, you already know who had it." My big brother, Arlo, said as he winced at my sudden change in volume.

"Maybe, but this is always really fun!" I smiled.

"Maybe for you. But 1000% not for me." He sighed.

My mom peeped her head out from behind a minnie wall that separates our living room from our dinning/ kitchen. "You mean the one Im wearing?" She asked slowly.

I sighed heavily, "yes, mother.. that is the one I'm looking for."

"Well.. if you want you'll have to catch me!" She smiled as she went racing through the house.

"You two are children." He rolled his eyes.

"Mom, I'm gonna be late for school!" I yelled as I stood by the door, almost ready to leave.

"Fine.." she said as she walked up to me handing me my Jacket.

"Ok, bye mom! Briggs is here to pick me up! See you later tonight. Don't forget it's your birthday. Love you mom, love you little sis!" He smiled as he kissed us on our cheeks making us both smile

"Have fun at school today kids, don't forget to call me when you get out."

"Bye arlo! Love you too.Yes ma'am." I smiled as I heard the doorbell, "that would be J.C.! Bye mom! Love you."

"Bye sweetie!" She yelled after me.

I slammed the door behind me.

"Hey, J.C.! Oh hey, juls, Adler, Spiro!" I smiled.

"Hey girly!" Juls said. Juls was a Latino 16 year old, with black curly hair and amazing coffee colored skin, and since his dad was half American (his mom was full Guatemalan and his dad was only half Mexican.) he had the most adorable freckles that ran across his nose and onto his cheeks. He was also the smartest kid in our grade. His height being 6ft

"What's up?" Adler smiles as he shrugged more into his seat between Juls and Spiro. He had dark brown hair with a blond streak running though the front. He was taller than the rest of us, towering over us at the height of 6ft6in. Which he always pushed in my face since I'm 6ft 2in I always tower over most of my class mates. Accept for the guys that is. Well all accept, Juls. Which I always tease him about.

"Heyoo!" Spiro smiled as he reached over from behind J.C. To pat my head. He had jet black hair with that had been shaved on the sides leaving only the top long which was dyed like green, his hair was straight which meant his hair was always in his eyes. Which was really funny when he inevitably had to tie it back for tests. He always put it into a water spout making himself seem like a complete child. It was adorable. His height being 6ft4in

"What's up, my lady?" J.C. Smirked.
J.C. Is a 6ft4in teddy bear! He's got that golden light brown hair with blue eyes to match. And I say teddy bear because he can be all adorable and snuggly, but you mess with the crew and you get a grizzly bear instead. Very few people have seen it and lived. Those of us who have are in this car. No one else has seen it at full blast.

"What's the smirk for, you never smirk! Guys, what going on?!" I yelled as a smiled uncontrollably.

You see, it was my birthday today, (if you didn't catch that from my brother.) and the guys have always done something amazing for my birthday! So I didn't sleep a wink last night, I never do.

"Nothing!" They all smiled and sunk further into their seats.

"Fine then. Don't tell me." I pouted as if I were 4.