Part 15

Xylie's P.O.V

It's now about 3PM and Ethan and Grayson wanna film the video now so we have the camera set up and Ethan's just pressing record. Him and Grayson are sitting on the sofa in the screenroom and I'm behind the camera and the twins are downstairs playing with Cam.

"What's up guys we're back!" They both said at the same time.

"This week we have a more serious video and it should answer a lot of the questions you guys have been going crazy asking us about for like, the past ten and a half months." Gray says, looking at me (I'm still behind the camera) and then at E.

"So I was checking the comments on my recent posts and noticed a lot of comments asking why I've been quite invisible on my social medias for almost a year and that's because we've been keeping something from you guys. Most of the people in our school know this secret already but we haven't officially announced it so here we go." Ethan said as he took a deep breath and then looked up at me smiling, slightly nervous but still lovingly. "Xy, baby can you please join us?" He said, I went and sat in the middle of them. Ethan kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"You all know Xylie, Ethan's best friend, who he replaced me with!" Gray said rolling his eyes playfully and turning his head towards us, kinda the way Carlos and Logan looked at Gustavo when he said he didn't promise them solo records in Big Time Rush (lmao if you know then you know) making us laugh. "Yeah well, on March 6th last year, Xy and E started dating, on her birthday and something big happened. Care to explain guys?" I nodded and started talking.

"So it was my birthday and Ethan bought me a lot of stuff, including an amazing dress of which I wore for my birthday party-" Ethan cut me off.

"Just adding a really important detail, she looked incredible in that dress, okay. Here let me show you." Eth said pulling out his phone, unlocking it and showing the camera his home screen, letting it focus. I smiled.

"Anyway, it was nighttime and E asked me to go on a walk with him. We went on our walk and ended up at E and Gray's house, nobody was home but Gray and Cameron. Ethan had something he wanted to tell me so we went out in the back by the pool where he told me he loved me-" E gut me off again to correct me.

"Correction: I told her that I love her. Love. Present tense." He said smiling, which made me smile again and he pecked me on the lips.

"And bottom line, we kissed, went to his room. We kinda had sex and I kinda ended up pregnant and we only told our families, friends, our school's staff, and people that go to our school. But now Gray, E and I wanna go public and I know they're tired of keeping this from you all so that's why we're filming this video."

"I'm an Uncle!!!" Gray shouted hugging us both. We laughed and hugged back forming a group hug.

"So now Xy and I have twins, two boys. Should we go get them? Let's go get them! I wanna see my boys! We'll be right back!" Ethan said jumping up excitedly and dragging me downstairs, leaving Grayson alone to talk to the camera for a few seconds.

We got downstairs and I picked up Elijah and he picked up Xavier then we went upstairs and Cam followed us up to keep an eye on the camera as we filmed. We sat back down with the twins and introduced them.

"So this is Elijah, he was born first and the E in his name is for Ethan." I said as I held him close in my arms.

"And this is Xavier, he was born last and the X in his name is for Xylie." E said as he kissed his son's forehead. "So this is the secret we've been keeping from you guys that we just had to get out."

"Right. I think that's all we needed to discuss in this video so yeah, Xy's a Mom, I'm an Uncle and Ethan's an actual Dad now so the kinky 'daddy' comments will make a lot of sense now." Gray said laughing.

"Bro, nooo! Oh my God, the amount of 'daddy' comments I'm gonna get after this video goes up later. Oh my God..." Ethan said face-palming making me laugh.

"Aaanywayyy, that's all we got for you guys for this video. We'll see you guys next week, on Tuesday!" Gray said and Ethan and I made the twins both wave one arm, it was adorable!

"PEACE!" We all yelled at the same time as we got up to cut the camera.

"Right so as much as I wanna play with my nephews, I gotta go edit this video and it's only a short one so I'll be back in about two hours?" Gray said. We nodded and said goodbye to him.

Five Hours Later, 12PM PST, 3PM EST; Video Uploading Time

So Gray's back with the finished video, we've seen it and it's amazing, we've taken family photos of me, Ethan and the twins, and Grayson's also had his photo-time with them too. E ad Gray just uploaded the video and updated their Snapchat stories and now we just posted them to our Instagrams. Gray captioned his, "Being called Uncle is a different type of happiness, it lasts forever." Ethan captioned his, "I got my little squad here and we're just missing Grayson. Aye Gray, get over here!" And I caption mine, "All the happiness in the world hits me when I see these people." We tagged each other in the posts. And we even made the babies little Instagram accounts of their own, how adorable.

We all instantly got likes and comments and were surprised by some of the comments.

camdol: Yay you finally went public!

dxlandaddies: omg congrats cam!

fxckmedolan: I am quaking. E and Gray are uncles!!!

laughingdolanz: @ fxckmedolanz @ dxlandaddies Actually, they're Ethan and Xylie's sons, watch this weeks video.

dolanssunset: AwW, EtHaN's aN acTuAl DaD

ethanssnot: holy snap, eteeweetee's got mini weetees

chokemedolxn: Yasss daddy Ethan!!

graysonsbubble: damn, e's a dad now and gray's an uncle? man there's now new Dolan Twins

Everything was great. Until I scrolled across a certain comment which got my attention.

_demdemii: Wow. You have kids now? Such a strong person aren't you, Xylie. Can't wait to see you when my plane lands in New Jersey.

Well fuck. This isn't gonna be good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: What do you think is gonna happen next chapter? It fucking took me all day and night to write this part but I'm finally done!!! But enjoy it guys, also vote for this story and follow me for more stories in the future. Please share this book with your friends and yeah, thanks for reading! Add my socials below:

Snapchat: oliviatagoexcx

Twitter: livnyssa_

Main Instagram: oliviatagoeduring

Main Fan Instagram: _dolan.twins.fanpage

Co-owner Fan Instagram with my friend: laughingdolanz

Thank you!!!