Chapter 2

***OMG!! So I have 46 followers now! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUUUUUCH cx Okay, anyway, enjoy this chapter ^_^***

I wake up again from the sound of a doorbell ringing. "Who the hell could that be at 6:37AM?" I said quietly to myself.

I walk quickly downstairs, and open the door.

Woah. This girl was CUTE. Brown hair, bright green eyes, tan skin, and really fashionable clothes. "Uhm, hi? If you're here for my brother, he's upstairs..." I said hoping she would say she was here for me.

"Actually I'm here for you," she told me.

I stood at the door for 5 minutes, still wondering why a cute girl like this would be here for ME. I quickly let her inside and tell her to sit down.

"Um, so what's your name?" I ask

"Victoria. I already know yours, Sam."

"Cool. So.. Where are you from..?"

"Same town as you," She replies.

"How come you're not at my school?"

"I go to a private school. My mom doesn't want me to be in with the 'stupid' kids. To be honest, everyone at my school is an idiot."

"So, how do you know my name??" I ask

"Oh. Well, I joined this program to help people my age out. So basically people with mental disorders.. And yeah."

"Oh, that's cool I guess...," We sit for awhile in awkward silence when suddenly my mom comes down.

"Hey Victoria! What's up?" She asks.

"Nothing really," Victoria replies casually.

"Um, well, I kind of want to go back to bed so you ladies can just talk or exchange tampons or whatever you girls do for fun," I tell them while walking up to my bed.

I hear Victoria laughing. I sigh.