🌹Zane:Confession🌹

Y/n POV:
My best friend has been down for the past days, he isn't himself. "Hey baby?" I said knocking on the door, Zane calls everyone baby "yes?" He mumbled threw the door. I frown "Can I come in?" I asked nervous. "Sure" He signed I slowly opened the door "can you shut the door?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands "uh yea" I lightly said shutting the door. He was silent
"Hey what's wrong?" I said sitting beside him laying my hand on his shoulder ever so lightly "ugh" He said falling back onto the bed running his hands over his face "it's nothing" He mumbled. "No something is wrong." I spoke up "it's just-" He went silent "what" I asked trying to get an answer "just." He mumbled again. I crawled over him and sat on his chest "what are you doing?" He grunts looking at me "my best friend is sad." I said laying my hands onto his chest "talk to me." I whispered "fine." He sat up grabbing my hips "I just feel alone.... Like no one is ever gonna date me. Ya know?" He looks down I just frown. "Zane baby..." I lifted his head cupping it "you aren't alone, you haven't found the right person, you don't know who you love yet." I smiled "but I do know who I love." I got all 'omg' mode "OoO who is it?" I asked all excited "is she pretty?" I asked being happy for him "yes" He smiled "tell me something about her" I said with a bright smile "well she is outgoing, super kind and just beautiful" I looked at him "aww where is she?" I said "no wait let's call her!" I stood up and grabbed his phone "here" I handed him his phone. "Ok I'm ready" I stood in front of him ready to see the girl he liked the one he has been talking about. I glanced at his phone seeing the contact name "aww that's a cute name" I said looking at his phone the name said 'Her 💕' he chuckled and pressed call.
My phone started to ring....
I looked down seeing the number "Zane-" I looked up at him, he looked worried yet he had that amazing smile "who do you like?" I asked walking forward "you y/n..." He chuckled "I just don't know if you feel the same." He looked down ending the call "Zane I-" I smiled and hugged him "hold up you like me?" He asked hugging me back "yes zane" I giggled looking at him. In that very moment all my troubles went away, all the bad things in my life went out the window. "Y/n-" He smiled cupping my face. He looked over at the door making sure David wouldn't run in "don't worry about it" I smiled before I knew it Zane pulled me into a kiss. I had to kiss back I mean I loved his boy for so long, he was someone I could tell my problems too. "Wanna just cuddle and watch a movie?" He asked pushing himself backwards to lay against the pillows. "Yea sure" I crawled over and laid beside him, we were at David's at the time so David was in the living room, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I rolled on top of him hugging him laying my head by his neck. He kissed my forehead then put something on the tv.

"aWw hOw cUtE" We heard someone yell
Can you take a guess?
It's David..
(End)