David dobrik -Lips-

A/n: hi sorry if a bunch of the story's are about David sksksksksk I'll post more about the rest of the gang but I have this one and another one called naps with David dobrik, anyways enjoy this  :) //

(Your Pov)

"Hey what's up guys I'm here with y/n." David smiled at the camera, the camera light made his eyes all sparkling and I loved it. "You may know her from her kinks or you might know her from YouTube." I glare over at him and start to awkwardly laugh, he looks at me and smiles with a chuckle "where do people know you more from?" He asked "Probably the kinks.... No I'm joking the second one" He gulped but followed it up with a laugh, we both giggled "today we are surprising (name) and (name) for their sweet 16!" David said I just smiled and nodded "I hope there excited to see us" He said in a worry face I just giggled at his look, "anyways y/n how have you been?" Everything seemed to kinda stop, I took at good look at his eyes but they slowly wondered down to his Lips. "I been- already? I mean alright!" I nervously laugh it off. "What have you been up too?" He asked, goddamn I need to kiss his lips, they look so soft and pink "y/n?" He whispered "oh ha! Everything David, life making YouTube videos?" I giggled eyes still focusing on his lips "hey" He said "hmm" I reply "stop looking at my lips" Out of shock I put my hands over my. Mouth and backup looking away blushing like crazy "I wasn't!" He started to laugh and grabbed the camera, we walked out of the car, before we walked inside he grabbed my hand pulling me backwards "hey girly" He said lightly pinning me up against the cold wall, he leaned in and kissed me, I'm- I kiss back lightly before he gets a bit more rough, I lightly push him back as he starts to look at my lips again. "Stop looking at my lips"

I mock him as we walk back inside "your asking for it." I hear him mumble behind me.