~Alex Ernst: Friends~

Alex isn't with Emily (irl gf) in this story
~
(Your POV)
Me and Alex were really good friends, I met him threw David and we clicked right away. He talks to me when he is down or bored and we hang out almost everyday mostly cuz I help him edit and record his music and his videos but I'm mostly his therapist. I went to his place "Hey y/n!" He laughed hugging me I hugged back "hey bub!" I called him bub cuz of a backstory, my (old pet or current pet) was playing around with Alex we got my pet a little toy and named it bub it was a little heart.
"Ready to start?" I asked setting up the mic and my laptop "yea" He smiled and put on the headphones "gimme a second classic" I chuckled quickly getting everything ready "so this is for your video right?" I said looking down at my notes "uh yea" He laughed "ok" I winked at him. "Ok so I don't know if that wink was a joke or not" He said "welp let's say you will never know" I giggled "go" I pointed at the mic. He breathed in and started to talk "what the fuck did you just say you little bitch? I'll have you know-"

(Alex POV)
I was reading my lines then y/n started to laugh "omg stop y/n" I chuckled and she laughed harder "I'm sorry! Memes never die!" She giggled and stopped "ok go" She said pointing at me "from the top" She sighed "ok.... What the fuck did you say to me you little-" She laughed again "Babe stop!" I blinked and gasped "omg I didn't mean to call you babe" I said laughing I looked her in the eyes and started to see her blush "it's fine" She said giggling but stayed silent "uh can I finish?" I asked smiling she nodded Bub'll have you know I graduated top of my class..." I stopped reading and took my headset off

(Y/n POV)
I looked at him confused, I was just kinda sad I liked Alex but I feel like he is messing with my emotions "y/n, talk to me" He said sitting onto his bed "Alex what are you talking about?" I laughed pushing him away "I know you, when you are sad you don't talk mostly to me." I sighed "Alex it's hard to say" I mumbled "if I talk about it our friendship will snap our relationship with crumble you won't talk to me" I said gulping holding back tears "y/n-" I got up and started to pack. I'll have to finish this tomorrow or something "Bub stop-" He said grabbing my hand "babe stop fighting, you are afraid and I know it. I know you can only sleep with a fan on at night. I know you love to pet Bailey, I know you get scared. Bub I know everything about you-" He said, "you don't" I added "really?" He asked, he grabbed my waist pulling me close to him "bub-" He cut me off with a kiss "I know you like me y/n" He giggled I rolled my eyes getting rid of the tears left "shut up Alex" I kissed him and smiled.

(End)