~Chapter 9~

Get ready with all the tissues and everything!

You are going to cry bucket I guess!

Pardon me for any grammatical mistakes!

******

Manik's POV

The whole way Cabir didn't utter a work even after I asked him zillion times that what's so urgent. His face had all the confusion written all over but he denied to say even a word. It pissed me off really bad.

We walked inside his room and to my surprise everyone was present there. Even the kids. Were we partying? I shook my head knowing how silly my thoughts have become.

Navya hurriedly ran towards us and Cabir held her hands which were shaking. I and Dhruv we were clueless. What? Was she pregnant? Silly Manik. Silly and lame.

I need to work on my humour more. Right Nandini? I mentally asked. Yeah as if she is going to reply. Humph

"Can anyone please tell me what is happening here?" I asked looking at Navya who wiped her tears and turned towards me happily.

I narrowed my gaze at her. I looked at everyone who were also happy. I mean there was a smile on their face.

"What happened?" I asked impatiently. My heart was on race. Seems like I am missing out on a big big news.

Navya slowly held my hands in his and I kept looking at her. She was crying. Why?

"I know this will be the... The biggest news to you" She whispered and shook her head trying to control her sob.

"What news... tum kya bol rahi ho?" I asked being fretful.

She sighed and then smiled "I couldn't believe that..."

"that...?"

"That she was in front of me." She whispered and my heart stopped. It literally stopped. She? She who?

"She who?" I asked clutching her hands tight in mine.

"Nan... Nandini" She whispered and her hands slipped from mine. Nandini? She was here?

"Nan... Nandini... She..." I tried speaking but my tongue, my mind... every cell of my body was rejecting me to do so.

"Yes Manik... I saw her in fact I hugged her. She was... She was here... No She is here in Bangalore. We met her today in the market. She was in a hurry so she rushed out. But how could I let her go. So I searched her address from nearby stores and guess what... Here it is" She handed me a piece of paper with few words scribbled on it.

I stood numb on the same spot watching the words scribbled on the paper. I breathed heavily. The anxiety which I was feeling since I am here was not just like that. It was because she was here. I could... My heart could feel her. My heart knew. I was stupid that I...

"I wanted to go to her address, but then I thought it is your right first to meet her. to see her. Manik trust me... She is still so beautiful... My Nandu... My Best friend" She cried and Cabir held her in a side hug.

She is still beautiful. Of course. A beautiful heart can only have a beautiful face.

I was still looking at the paper in my hand gulping a lump that had formed in my throat and tears in my eyes.

"Navya... You... tum sach main... Nandini..." I could already feel my lips curling up as Navya nodded frantically.

The tears ran down my eyes and without thinking anything I ran outside. I needed to see her. like right now. Abhi...