2. The Heat (?)

Liking so far? Does everything makes sense? No? Okay ...

Just kidding.

Okay, enjoy this part. About to get ... Yeah, just continue.

At the end, Taehyung ended up at the party

He thought he wouldn't come, but he ended up coming on behalf of Jimin and as Jungkook's friend. 

At first, he was only going to be there for an hour or only a half, but Jimin got drunk and the boy didn't want to leave. 

He kissed and grabbed onto anyone that would do. Taehyung tried to drag the drunk boy out of the place but he wouldn't leave. Besides, Jimin is pretty heavy for someone so small. Well, we all know how buff and athletic the boy is compared to Taehyung. 

He didn't drink much because he had to take Jimin home. Right now, the drunk boy is partying with some random people on the dance floor. He's dancing like a crazy mochi he is. 

Taehyung laughed from time to time as he watched his best friend having fun. He should have drank a few shots and joined him, but he has low alcohol tolerance. 

One shot and he would be dead drunk. Besides, he promised himself that he'll take Jimin home no matter what. That's why he's refusing any alcohol anyone handed him. 

Even though he said he's taking care of Jimin, his eyes sure focus on one certain boy the whole time. Taehyung has to admit that Jeon Jungkook is such a tease. 

The boy never sticks to one person. He would lead a person to the dance floor and as soon as they started to get crazy, he's gone. 

Jungkook sure makes Taehyung's jealousy rise from time to time. Especially when he has his hands around a girl's waist or when he would lean in so close to a boy's face. Taehyung just wished Jungkook would spare him a glance. 

Actually, Jungkook did. The younger paid Taehyung a visit before they went to separate Jimin from sucking off a guy's face. After that, Jungkook never returned to Taehyung's table. 

From time to time, Taehyung did look away to play some games on his phone and ignore Jimin. He did look at Jimin in case the boy went to suck someone's faces off again. 

Around ten or so, Taehyung starts to feel hot. At first, he blamed the humidity from the place, but as the night got deeper, his body's heat continued to rise with a great passion. 

That was when it hit him. His heat. 

When he came to realization, it was already too late. He was already at the last stage. He doesn't even know if he could get out of the place. Jimin is too drunk, the place is too crowded, and he is in the middle of his heat.