3. The Fall of Truth

It was four in the morning when Taehyung took the taxi to his sister's home

It was four in the morning when Taehyung took the taxi to his sister's home. He was supposed to go straight to his dorm and take care of Jimin, but he doesn't have the energy to do it at the moment. 

Why? Multiple reasons why. 

First, Jungkook is so hard that it hurts everywhere, inside and outside of him. Second, he was too tired. Third, he needs to discuss some business with his sister. Therefore, Jimin should be fine by himself. Besides, he doesn't even know if Jimin is in the dorm yet. 

That's why, going to his sister's home is a wise choice for him. 

He knocked on the door, almost pounded on it when one hand on his hips and the other on the door. 

He hissed in pain from time to time, hoping the taxi guy wouldn't notice. Luckily, he made home without much questions being asked. 

The lights from the living room were finally turned on and he rolled his eyes. 

He could see the lights from under the door. He thought he would have died out here or something. 

Then, there was a pause before the door was opened. 

Jisoo's eyes squinted and she looked tired. Of course, she's tired. She has worked all day and Taehyung still bothered her at four in the morning. 

"Tae? Come in," she moved from the door and let her brother in. 

Taehyung walked in and she closed the door behind him as she watched him take off his shoes. 

"What brings you here so early?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen to grab herself a drink. 

Taehyung sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Let me sit first." 

She nodded as she placed the cup on the sink. "Something bothering you?" Taehyung nods and sits on the sofa slowly. From Taehyung's reaction, Jisoo seemed to sense something. "You're not sick, aren't you?" 

Taehyung shakes his head. "Well, I guess you could say that." 

Jisoo sits on the sofa and places her hand on Taehyung's forehead. "You seemed normal," she removed her hand and looked at him, "did you have a fight with Jiminie?" Once again, Taehyung only shakes his head. 

"It's Jungkook," Jisoo raised an eyebrow. 

"What about him?" 

Taehyung looked away and stuttered. "W-well, h-he's an a-alpha." 

Jisoo gaped but it was for a short period of time. "I know he's not normal." 

"Y-yeah, and we, well, it seems like we're mates." 

As soon as Taehyung finished his sentence, Jisoo was about to fall to the ground in both shock and excitement. "Wait, really?" 

Taehyung nods and shows her the mark on his neck. Her eyes widened when she saw the marks, kisses, hickies, and everything one his brother's neck and shoulders. "Wow, he's really wild in bed."