3

I woke up to the jet shuddering as it lowered to the ground.

My head shot up, which startled Pietro and the girl, who seemed to have been drifting off.

"We're here," Tasha announced as she flipped a few switches.

I could hear the jet slowly going quiet after the door opened. Which revealed the back of an old wooden building.

Pietro picked me back up as he followed the girl out of the jet, the two seemed eager as they walked ahead of everyone towards a house.

There was a man on the porch, leaning against one of the supports.

"Clint!" the girl called, running ahead of Pietro to greet the man with an embrace.

"Wanda!" I assumed his name was Clint, hugged her tightly for a few moments.

"Pietro!" Clint released Wanda to take Pietro into a one-armed embrace as to not crush me.

I gave a small bleet when my face was squished between the two.

Clint backed up and crouched a little, "And this little guy's probably hungry,".

I gave another bleet as Pietro handed me to Clint, flailing my legs a bit.

"The kids missed you two," Clint informed them.

The others from the jet were slowly making their way over, disappearing from my view as I was carried inside.

"Was that them?" I heard a woman's voice call from another room.

"Yeah, do you have a bottle ready?" Clint asked as he headed into another room, a kitchen.

There was a woman by a counter. "Yes," she answered as she turned, holding a white filled bottle in her hand.

Her eyes quickly lowered to me, "It's precious," she cooed, extending a hand to rub my ears.

Clint took the bottle from her with a, "I'm going to try to get it to drink," before heading outside.

Pietro and Wanda stayed to help Laura I found her name was.

Clint plopped himself on the steps as the others rounded the side of the barn.

Clint settled me on his lap before he offered me the bottle, which I ate hungrily.

It was warm, I loved warm milk...